Troubleshooting AOL Email Not Working Issue
AOL is surely one of the best email services that you can get lately. This is because it has a top-class user interface and provides an amazing set of features that are meant to provide excellent security and privacy.
Besides, the email services have very few technical glitches. However, like any other email service, many times users complain about experiencing AOL email not working problem. If you are having a similar issue then do not worry about it.
You can follow our quick guide for easy solutions that can help in resolving the issue.
What Results in AOL Email Not Working?
Before trying to resolve the problem it is better to first understand the reasons that may result in the issue. So let us first discuss in detail the reasons why your AOL email won’t work.
- Poor or unstable internet connection is one of the most obvious reasons for such a problem.
- If you are having trouble signing in to the AOL email then it usually happens if you have forgotten the login password.
- If there is a problem with the web browser then it can result in AOL email problems.
- If there is an AOL service outage then you won’t be able to use the email.
- Email configuration issues can result in a problem with the AOL email.
Basic Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix AOL Email Won’t Work
If you see that the AOL email not working then this problem can be resolved by following the basic solutions mentioned below.
- Make sure to check the device is connected to the network.
- Close the browser and then use it again. Otherwise, try using another web browser.
- Allow the location feature on your browser.
- Erase the cache, cookies from the browser.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the browser.
- Restart the mobile device if you are using AOL on the phone.
- Update the operating system for the device.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix AOL Email Not Working Problem
If you are having a problem while trying to use an AOL email on your android device then there are a couple of solutions that you can try.
- First of open the AOL email on your device and then enter the login details. Then also open incoming and outgoing settings
- Now choose the manual setup option.
- Select the IMAP account settings option so that you can enter the data.
- Then click on the next option and go to SMTP preferences.
- now you can save email configuration for AOL and close it.
- Then check if the issue is fixed or not.
If the AOL email not working on iPhone then you need to fix the problem here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Swipe up the screen on your iPhone to open the control panel for AOL.
- Turn on the airplane mode and then turn it off. Now check if AOL is working or not.
- If not then open the settings and then go to general. Choose the reset option and then select reset network settings.
- Now, open an AOL email to check if the problem is fixed or not.
These are some quick solutions that can help you fix the AOL email not working issue. But if the problem is unfixed and you need help then it is best to seek help from the experts.
Get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.