Why is My Arlo Camera Offline? How to Resolve this Issue?
The Arlo camera is an important addition for security and safety purposes. There are different versions of Arlo cameras that you can get from the market. The Arlo camera offers some of the most interesting and advanced security features so you do not have to worry about the security of your residential or commercial place.
The Arlo camera is a perfect addition to your smart home. The Arlo essential spotlight camera captures the finest details in high definition and you can also see color at night time. Arlo is the best internet-connected camera that brings innovation and design together to provide users with the best experience.
However, many times the users may come across problems like the Arlo camera not working. If you are facing a similar issue or are having any issue while using the Arlo camera then do not worry as it is easy to be fixed.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve the problem with the Arlo camera.
Why is Arlo Camera not Connecting? Quick Solutions to Fix the Issue
If your Arlo camera is not connecting or Arlo camera offline keeps showing then there are multiple reasons for this issue. Most of the time this error occurs if the internet is not working properly. Moreover, if the battery of the Arlo camera keeps discharging then it will continue to show an offline error.
The Arlo camera provides excellent security to your home or workplace. It is the best security camera as it is capable of recording High Definition videos even at night.
You can easily download and install the Arlo security app on your smartphone and control it on your fingertips. However, if you are seeing that the Arlo camera failed to connect then here are some of the solutions that you can try.
- First of all, turn off the Arlo camera. Then take out the batteries and wait for a couple of minutes.
- Then reinsert the batteries properly. Once the battery section is closed, wait for the LED indicator to start blinking.
- If the battery LED signal doesn’t flash then try reinserting the batteries. The other thing that you need to check is the battery is low or working.
- If you see the amber LED indicator light blink twice then it indicates that the battery is low.
- So, if you haven’t replaced the Arlo battery for a long time then it is time to replace it. Make sure to always use the new batteries.
- If the Arlo camera failed to connect then it is sure that the issue is not with the app. You must then check the settings in the Arlo app, which may be set incorrectly.
- Other than that, the internet connection may be weak or unstable. You can check the speed of the internet or try connecting another device with the same internet to see if it works or not.
- If the Arlo camera not connecting to the app then try moving your smartphone in which you have installed the app closer to the Arlo camera for better network signal strength. If this does not help then you may have to reset the Arlo camera.
If you Arlo camera not recording then there might be either a problem in the internet connection or with the Arlo camera itself. However, these issues can be resolved quickly if you follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above.
If your Arlo camera offline error keeps returning and you are tired of it. Then make sure to check the batteries and confirm if the battery is properly inserted. Turn off the Arlo camera and sign out of the app and then sign in again.
If the Arlo camera is still not connecting or recording, then try moving the moving to an area with a better network. If this does not help then you may have to reset the Arlo camera and then set it up again.
However, before performing a factory reset and restoring the default settings, we recommend getting in touch with the Arlo camera support team technicians for help and assistance.