Quick Solutions on How to Fix Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e9
If you are using Windows 10 then you may come across problems now and then. This can occur because of outdated drivers, compatibility issues, and network-related errors.
However, it is the error code 0xc00000e9 that most of the Windows 10 users come across most of the time. This error occurs when you try to boot Windows 10 but it prevents the users from accessing the system. So, you may see a message on the screen saying ‘unable to connect the device to the PC’.
Windows 10 depends upon the system files to boot the applications that are installed in the system. So, you need to check and make sure all of the files are working properly to avoid the error.
If you are thinking about how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9? Then you have come to the right place. In this blog, we have discussed in detail the solutions that you need to try to fix the error code 0xc00000e9 in Windows 10.
But if you are new and do not have enough technical knowledge then we recommend getting in touch with the support team for help and assistance.
What is the Reason Behind Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e9?
If you are seeing this error code then several reasons may result in this problem. Here are some of the reasons that may result in this issue.
- The hard disk is damaged or faulty.
- The connection of the hard disk drive is incorrect.
- Windows update is faulty.
- The USB is corrupt.
- The corrupt registry files are empty or incorrectly configured.
- The drivers are outdated or faulty.
If you are seeing such a problem while using Windows 10 then it can be because of fo error 0xc00000e9. So, how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9?
Make sure to read the solutions mentioned below to fix the problem quickly. But if you are in hurry and need an immediate solution then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Troubleshooting the Windows 10 Error Code 0xc00000e9
So if you are thinking about how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9? Then here are some of the troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix the problem.
Check the Device and Update the Drivers
As mentioned earlier in this blog, if the drivers are faulty or corrupted then it can result in Windows 10 0xc00000e9 error. So, to fix this problem you need to update the drivers to fix the issues with the corrupted and faulty drivers. Here are the steps that you need to follow to manually check for driver updates.
- Remove all of the external devices that are connected to the PC except PC and mouse.
- Then you need to connect and disconnect the external devices one by one to see which is causing the error.
- Once you find the incompatible device. You need to go to the Device Manager to update the driver for the device that is causing the error 0xc00000e9. In case there is a problem while updating the drivers make sure to get in touch with the technical experts for help.
A system restore helps in restoring the previous state of the computer to a point that was created before. The restore has the Windows files, installed applications, Windows registry, and settings. You can use the system restore option to wipe away the changes that you have made to the computer.
The system restore will not alter the files or result in data loss. However, if you lose the data after the system restores then it can be because of an error in the Windows.
Uninstall the Incompatible Files
After you run the Windows update some files may get incompatible. So, how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9? To fix this problem you need to remove the incompatible files. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Open the Advanced option and then click on the Startup Settings menu.
- Press F5 and then enable the safe mode networking option.
- Now open file explorer and then right-click on the PC to open the properties menu.
- From the new window select the control panel and then choose the programs and features option.
- Then select the view installed updates option.
- Right-click to uninstall the incompatible file.
These are the solutions that you can try to fix the error code 0xc00000e9. However, if this does not help and you are still thinking about how to fix Windows 10 error code 0xc00000e9? Then do not worry about it. Simply get in touch with the technical experts for help and a complete solution.