This will tell you about how you can easily pair the Roku remote.
How to Pair Roku Remote | Using a Roku IR Remote
If your Roku device comes with an IR remote, insert the batteries (either AA or AAA), then point and push the buttons you need to use. No additional pairing is required.
How to Pair Roku Remote If the IR remote isn’t working, read our Working? Troubleshooting guide, and try these tips:
• You can experiment on your smartphone regarding the troubleshooting. If your smartphone has a camera then point your remote at the camera & press a few buttons on the remote, if you see the flashing light coming from remote on your smartphone screen then your remote will work.
How to Pair Roku Remote You can also try this with a digital camera or camcorder with an LCD viewfinder/screen.
• Don’t forget to check the remote sensor on Roku, if your Roku is not working then maybe the sensor is the problem. Maybe it’s defective.
Re-Pairing/Resetting Your Remote
Do this if you want to reset or repair the remote with your Roku:
• Disconnect Roku from power & reconnect after five seconds.
• If you see the home menu on your tv screen, just insert the batteries into your remote, but leave the battery compartment open.
• Find the right place of the pairing button in the battery compartment of the remote.
How to Pair Roku Remote So, you may be wondering Roku remote pairing, you tried a lot but no use. Every Roku player comes with a Roku remote that is already paired to do proper work.
There are times when you want to pair a new remote but you don’t know what to do. All you know is the replacing option.
How to Pair Roku Remote For pairing your Roku remote, all you need to do is restart the Roku player, press and hold the reset button in remotes battery for about 3 seconds. A look at the Roku players:
Roku players- both streaming boxes and streaming sticks, these help you in turning your ordinary tv to a smart tv. They let you stream content from thousands of online channels on your tv.
How to Pair Roku Remote Instead of watching the Hulu, YouTube, Netflix and like on your phone or tablet, you can sit on the sofa and enjoy those channels on the tv.
Your Roku remote comes up with a small remote control (which always works) there may be any situations in which it does not work like, not handling with care, throwing the remote or not using it for a long time.
However, there are also few cases, if you buy a new remote, your Roku player may not recognize it. In this case, you need a “pair” work
How to Pair Roku Remote with Roku player
• Make sure you have new and working batteries in your Roku remote control and you should use it closely with your player.
• How to Pair Roku Remote Make sure you unplug the Roku player, leave it in the same situation for 2 minutes and plug it back again.
• When you reboot the Roku, it will instruct you that you need to pair the remote control if you are in the start phase. It won’t show you the instructions regarding the setup if it’s already set up with the Roku device.
• Remove the battery compartment in Roku remote
• Now press and hold the reset button in the battery compartment for 3-5 seconds.
By using the above tips, your Roku remote is paired easily now you know how to pair the Roku remote.
Replacement Option if You Fail in Knowing How to Pair Roku Remote
It’s not mandatory to use only the remote control of your Roku device all the time. You can also install the Roku mobile app for the easy to use purposes.
Roku makes apps for Android or iPhone users too. You can use your phone to control your Roku player too. If in case you fail to buy a remote, it’s also an option.
Roku Remote Pair from Roku Support
In case you fail to understand the above points, its better you call the technologists of Roku Support, they will handle your cases like your near or dear ones.
They will resolve any type of error which is in search of. Be it remote issue, setup issue, device not working, any type of error will be resolved by the guidance of Roku Support.