Reset Google Wi-Fi
How to Reset Google WiFi-Google Wi-Fi is something that was introduced by Google as a Mesh network in the market for the ease of people. This is because people usually find it difficult to set up single extenders and boosters while moving to a new place. So, it was designed to create less hassle for people who want. Google Wi-Fi allows you to seamlessly move the network node without even turning it off. It is a Wi-Fi system that can help you to beam a powerful signal all over your place.
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
Google Wi-Fi has been designed to be expandable so that you could use various systems in your house. Moreover, it is able to handle multiple devices at a time to avoid bandwidth-related issues or Wi-Fi congestion.
However, there might be cases when your Google Wi-Fi may not work properly, or you won’t simply want to reset Google Wi-Fi. Then, you should factory reset it before dumping it.
Hence, resetting the Wi-Fi device would help to erase all the data and allow it to work properly along with protecting your data and erasing it. You might not be aware of this fact if you are erasing data from your device then it will be stored in the app for 6 months. There are typically two ways to reset your Google WIFI and that is resetting it from and resetting it from the app. So, how to reset Google Wi-Fi? Here we have a complete step-by-step guide for you. But, if you are running late or need an immediate response the best is to get help from the Google Wi-Fi Support team for Google Wi-fi.
How to Reset Google Wi-Fi from a device?
There is a series of steps that you need to follow accordingly to reset Google Wi-Fi. Let us see steps to reset Wi-Fi from the device itself:
- Firstly, you need to take the unit power cable of the system and unplug it.
- There would be a reset button on the back of your device and you need to hold it down.
- After this, you need to depress the button and reconnect the power source.
- When the unit flashes first white and then blue, you can release the button.
- If you are facing any issue in the reset process get in touch with the Google Wi-Fi technical experts’ team.
- In case, the hardware is flashing blue for 30 seconds and turns to solid blue then the reset is in process. Once the blue flash has started again then your device is ready or you can use it as a new one.
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
How You Can Reset Google Wi-Fi From the App?
If you do not know How to Reset Google Wi-Fi, but you want to successfully reset a Wi-Fi system, then you need to go with the steps mentioned below:
- You need to open the Google Wi-Fi app and click on the “Settings” option.
- Then you need to open the “Network and General’ tab.
- After this, you need to tap over the “Wi-Fi” tab present under the Network option.
- At last, you need to click over the “Factory Reset” and confirm the reset. If you are unable to find the reset option, get help from the technical experts.
Google Wi-Fi is a useful device, and it could be beneficial for you as you would have ease in using it. However, it could also cause a problem like other electronic devices, and dealing with those problems is not a hassle. You can solve most of your problems by resetting your Wi-Fi, either from your device or from your app. The above-mentioned information might be beneficial for you.
But if you are facing any difficulty in the reset process, get help from the experts. The Google Wi-Fi Support experts for Google Wi-Fi guide you on how to reset Google Wi-Fi and provide a technical solution.