Are you looking for a camera to safeguard your home or workplace? Well, then have you thought of getting an Arlo camera? Without any doubt, the Arlo camera is the best solution for anyone who is looking forward to providing top-notch security along with innovation.
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
It is surely the best internet-connected camera that serves all of your security purposes. The Arlo camera is weatherproof and provides High Definition video quality for surveillance. Moreover, you can download and install the free Arlo camera app which allows you to use the settings menu and communicate at any given time.
So, if you are worried about the security of your commercial or residential place, then getting an Arlo camera is a perfect solution for you.
However, if you see something like Arlo came offline issue then do not panic. It is a common issue that most users come across while using the camera.
Moreover, here we have discussed in detail the troubleshooting solutions that can help you fix the offline issue in the Arlo camera. But if you are new and need help then we recommend getting in touch with the technical support team for more information and assistance.
Quick Fixes to Resolve Arlo Camera Not Working Problem
Without any doubt, the Arlo camera provides the best high-definition footage for surveillance that serves security purposes. However, if you are facing any issue with the Arlo camera then you can follow the troubleshooting solutions to resolve the problem.
Is your Arlo camera not connecting? Well, then there are chances that either it is not having sufficient battery or there is a problem with the network. But whatever the reason is you can follow the solutions mentioned below to fix it.
- If you are facing the Arlo camera not recording the problem as soon as you switched to another router or made some changes to the internet. Then you need to press and hold the sync button on the Arlo smart hub.
- Take out the battery of the Arlo camera and wait for a few minutes. Then reinsert the battery and check a few things.
- If the LED indicator light does not blink then make sure the batteries are inserted properly. If the batteries are dead then you need to replace them.
- If the LED indicator light turns blue rapidly then it means that the Arlo camera is synched with the base station.
- If the LED lights blink blue once then resync the camera.
- If the LED light is orange in color then change the batteries.
- If everything seems to be working fine but still the Arlo camera failed to connect then you need to check the connection. Here are a few things that you need to check.
- Check out the distance between the Arlo camera. The smart hub and the router.
- Note that for good connectivity you must place the Arlo camera maximum of 90 meters from the smart hub or the base station.
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
- If the camera is located far away from the base station then it will show connectivity issues due to an unstable network.
- Check out the number of obstacles in the form of walls, metals, and objects between the smart hub, router, and the Arlo camera.
- The obstacles prevent the camera from connecting to the base station.
- Is there any access point closer to the smart hub or the router? If so, then the Arlo camera may be facing wi-fi congestions, and hence the Arlo camera not connecting to the app.
- So, try moving the base station away from the other devices that are connected to the wi-fi.
- Another thing that you can do is to check the status of the base station or the smart hub. Here are a few things to note.
- If the LED internet light is green and stable, it means the smart hub is connected to the internet.
- If the LED internet light is orange and flickering, it means the smart hub is not connected to the internet.
- So, check the ethernet connection and make sure it is connected to the LAN port.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that can help you fix the Arlo camera offline problem. However, in many cases, you may need help from experts.
So, get in touch with the technical Arlo Camera Support team for help and assistance to resolve the problem immediately.