D-Link Router Not Working
D Link is one of the most popular networking companies that offers one of the best routers. The D Link routers offer great internet connectivity that is reliable and user-friendly. A D-Link router helps to connect the devices with the internet connection. D-Link offers some of the best features to its users.
D-Link Router Not Connecting To Internet
However, sometimes you may come across a D-Link router not working problem. This issue can occur with old routers as well as the new ones, so you must learn how to resolve this issue. If you are experiencing an issue with the D-Link router, then do not panic, as you can follow the steps mentioned here to resolve the issue.
In this blog, we will discuss the solutions that you need to follow to resolve D-Link router issues. However, if you are facing this problem regularly, then it is advised to get in touch with the D-Link Support team for help.
Solutions to Fix D-Link Router not Working Error
If you are facing any problem with the D-Link router then it is nothing you need to worry about. You can fix the problem by following a few troubleshooting solutions.
Restart the D-Link Router | D-Link Router VPN Not Working
Before starting with the other troubleshooting solutions, the first thing that you need to do is to restart the D-Link router. A quick power cycle can help in fixing any error. So, you must try this first.
- Restart the D-Link router and the modem.
- Then check the modem, router, and device are connected properly using an ethernet cable connection.
- You can also connect the modem with the laptop with the help of an ethernet cable connection.
If this does not work, then you can proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions. However, if you are running out of time and patients, get in touch with the D-Link Support team for help and support.
Check the Settings of the Wi-Fi Network | D-Link Router Not Turning on
If you are facing a D-Link router not working problem, then the next thing that you need to be doing is to check the Wi-Fi settings. But follow these steps in the case of a wireless network only.
- Go to the settings and then select the wireless network. Then choose the option for encryption.
- Now, choose the option for security mode. If the option is selected disable it and then enable it again.
- Then you need to select one of the modes.
- Then navigate and select the wireless option and then select the connect option.
Now, you must check if the issue is resolved or not. If the D-Link router not working problem persists, then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Reset the D-Link Router to Factory Default Settings
If the solutions mentioned above are not able to resolve the problem with the D-Link router, then you are can reset it. However, remember that it will restore the default settings and all the information will be erased from the router. A reset is a great option if you do not remember the username and password.
- Turn on the router and then use a paper clip to press and hold the reset button on the D-Link router.
- Then release the reset button for a few seconds.
- Wait for a few minutes and then wait for the setup to resume.
- Now, the D-Link router will be set to default settings. And you can change the settings as per your preference.
Here we have discussed some basic troubleshooting solutions that can help in resolving D-Link router, not working errors. However, if the problem persists, you must get in touch with the D-Link Support team for help and assistance. The team of experts will guide you through the solutions so that the issue can be fixed as soon as possible.