Add Your Heading Text HereEverything You Need to Know About How to Setup Amazon Fire Stick
So, you have just bought the Amazon Fire Stick and want to complete the setup. Then you have come to the right place for information. In this blog, we are going to discuss in detail the steps that you need to follow to complete how to setup Amazon Fire Stick.
Talking about the Amazon Fire Stick it offers the users a great option to stream some of the most amazing content available on popular streaming services like YouTube, Netflix, Hulu. Sling TV and others. The video streaming devices offer a better option to the users for streaming the content. One of the best streaming sticks available in the market is the Amazon Fire Stick. It comes at a reasonable price and with the Firestick remote that has Alexa voice search feature.
If you have bought the Amazon Fire Stick or are about to purchase it then do not worry as help you in completing the setup. Make sure to follow the steps mentioned in this guide and you are good to go.
But if you are facing any difficulty in completing the steps for how to setup Amazon Fire Stick then you can get in touch with the technical support team for more help.
Requirements for How to Setup Amazon Fire Stick
If you are about to purchase the Amazon Fire Stick then you need you to know that for the Fire Stick to work properly it needs to complete the requirements.
Amazon Account: One of the most important things before you even know how to setup Amazon Fire Stick gets register on the account. You must know that if you purchase the Fire Stick using your Amazon account then it will already be registered with the account.
Check the Compatibility: It is an important requirement which means that the Fire Stick must be compatible with the TV. For which you need at least need an HDTV with an HDMI port.
Internet: Another thing that you need to use Fire Stick is a good internet connection. It means that you will have to connect the Fire Stick with a high-speed internet connection. Get in touch with the Fire Stick technicians if you are unable to connect the Amazon Fire Stick with the TV.
Steps to Follow to Complete How to Setup Amazon Fire Stick
Now, that you know about what Amazon Fire Stick is and the requirement to stream using Fire Stick. It is time to understand the steps to follow how to setup Amazon Fire Stick. Here is an easy and quick guide to complete the setup for the Fire Stick.
- Take out the Fire TV Stick device. Here you will find the HDMI and the USB port. In this step, you need to plug in the USB power cord with the USB port. Plugin the other end of the power cord with the adapter. And then connect the adapter with the power socket.
- Plugin the Firestick with the HDMI port of the TV. Also, make sure to remember the name of the HDMI port as you will need it when you tune on the HDMI channel.
- Turn on the TV and then open the respective HDMI input channel. Now, a loading signal will appear on the TV screen with the logo of the Fire Stick. Wait for some time because it takes time to load the Fire Stick on the TV.
- Now, the Fire Stick is ready to setup. So, the next step to how to setup Amazon Fire Stick is to set up the remote that the Fire Stick comes with. You can insert the batteries that are in the box. This shall immediately pair the remote with the Firestick. But if you are unable to pair the remote then the best thing you can do is to get help from the Firestick experts.
- Now, you will be prompted to add the preferred language. You can use the navigation keys to go up and down and then select the language you prefer.
- Another important step that you shall never forget while completing how to setup Amazon Fire Stick. You must connect the Firestick with the Wi-Fi. The Fire Stick will search for the available Fire Stick. Once you see the wi-fi network you want to connect with add the SSID and the password. You must contact the technical support for help and assistance.
- The Fire Stick will not complete the registration for the device. You will have to wait for some time to complete this step.
- Once the registration is done the Fire Stick will ask you if you want to save the wi-fi password for the Amazon account.
- You can also enable the parental control on the Fire Stick by selecting the option. But for this option, you will also have to set up a PIN. This means to perform most of the activities on the Fire Stick you will have to add the PIN.
- Now, you can select the ‘get started’ option. Here you can also choose the streaming apps that you want to add to the Fire Stick.
These are the steps that you need to follow to complete how to setup Amazon Fire Stick steps. Though the steps to complete the setup for the Fire Stick are quite easy there are several reasons you may not be able to perform the setup. Most of the time it happens if you are connected to a slow wi-fi network. So, always make sure to connect to a network that has high speed. But if you are facing any problem then get help from the technical support team.
Get in Touch with the Fire Stick Technicians
Although, completing the setup for the Fire Stick are quite easy but many times you may come across a few errors while setting up. This does not mean you need to feel disappointed or anything like that. Get in touch with the Fire Stick experts for assistance. The technical support team has the knowledge and experience to guide you through the steps that can help you complete the setup in real-time.