How to Setup Linksys WiFi Extender-We all go through that phase where one minute the internet is working like a ninja while the other minute it just won’t load anything. This can happen because of several reasons however, the question is how can you get rid of slow internet, dead zones and weak WiFi signals? The clear answer is by getting the Linksys extender setup.
When your home or premises receive poor WiFi signals in one corner and a high-speed internet network on the other. This means that you need a WiFi extender and what better way than getting the best that is Linksys extender setup.
In this guide, we are going to help you in understanding setup Linksys extender so that you can enjoy high-speed internet at every corner of your premises 24*7. However, if you are facing any issue with the setup Linksys extender then get in touch with the Linksys wifi extender setup experts. The technical support team for Linksys will help you guide and navigate the issues.
So, now that you have decided to get the WiFi extender it is better to know and understand about the Linksys WiFi extender setup. Once you complete the setup you can enjoy surfing on the internet, streaming videos and do much more on high-speed internet. Linksys offers you a choice between wireless and wired WiFi extender, so you can choose as per your preference.
The Linksys extender setup is easy to set up and can be done on your own.
However, if you are experiencing any issue then feel free to call the team of experts for help and support.
If you are wondering how to setup Linksys WiFi extender then here is a complete guide for you. There are two ways to complete the setup. Let us discuss this in detail here.
However, first of all, let us help you find out the essentials things that you would need to complete the Linksys WiFi extender setup.
- Make sure the extender and router are in the same room while you are completing the installation for the extender setup.
- Also, note that the home network should be on up-state.
- Note down the password of the home network as you will need it while completing the Linksys extender setup.
Once you are sure about all the essentials mentioned above you can start with the Linksys extender setup.
Manual Method: Just as the name suggests you need to complete all the steps manually for setting up the Linksys WiFi extender. It is quite easy to set up but if you are facing any issue then get in touch with the Linksys technical support team for help.
- First of all, turn on the WiFi extender. You can check the status of the extender by looking at the indicator lights.
- In the next step, you need to connect the Linksys WiFi extender with the computer or any other device you are using. To do so you can use an ethernet cable connection.
- Now, go to a web browser and visit the official website of Linksys to complete the setup Linksys extender.
- Now, you need to add the details like username and password here to complete the login.
- As soon as, you complete the login it will start with the Linksys extender range setup.
- Now, you need to choose the wireless network option.
- In the next step, you will be asked to select between the option. Here you need to select the manual option.
- Now, enter the name of the network you are connected to and also enter the password for the same network.
These are the steps that you need to follow to complete the Linksys WiFi extender range setup. However, in case of any issue while setting up you must get help from the team of experts.
WPS Method: WiFi protected setup is another method that you can use to complete the setup Linksys extender. You can follow two methods to complete the setup using this method.
- First of all, you can simply press the WPS button on the extender for setup.
- By using the web page.
Use WPS Button for Linksys Extender Setup: You can connect your laptop or computer with the extender using an ethernet cable connection.
- Once the ethernet cable is connected visit the official page for setup.
- Then complete the login and select the wireless option in the settings.
- When prompted to choose between manual and WPS method, choose the later.
- Now, press the WPS button on the extender.
These are the methods that you can follow to complete the setup Linksys extender. If you are facing any trouble while performing these steps and understanding setup Linksys extender then get in touch with the Linksys technicians for help.
When you complete the setup for Linksys extender you can enjoy high-speed internet. But how does it work to bring to you a fast internet? Let’ break it down here.
The Linksys WiFi extender expands the range of the WiFi signals coming from the router. So, it catches the WiFi signals from the router and brings it the places where the WiFi signals are poor or simply dead, and as a result, you get to experience high-speed internet across your home. While completing the setup Linksys extender you need to be very particular while adding the settings.
Make sure to complete the setup for the extender and if there are any issues get help from the technical team. If you experience any problem while completing the setup then the Linksys extender technicians will guide and assist you in resolving the problem immediately.