How to Setup Office 365
Office 365 is a part of the Microsoft office product line range. Office 365 plan includes the automatic updates to the software at no additional charge as opposed to conventional licenses for these programs, where new versions need the purchase of a new license.
Let us explain how to setup the office 365 version in an easy way by using our pro tips. Microsoft office 365 has several products and services, and these are outlook, hosted services, office applications, collaboration tools, updates, office 365 education. Here is what you can do to do the setup of Microsoft office 365 for business.
Microsoft Office 365 Office Premium
Let’s know the steps that tell you how to setup office 365 business premium plans with ease.
- How to do the Setup and Sign Up?
- To do the sign up for office 365 business plan, go to the website of Office 365 technicians and ask them about the buying process of the business plan.
- Next would be to choose the plan you want to sign up for. This should be like an office 365 business premium.
- Simply follow the steps for signing up for the office 365 business plan.
- When the sign-up process is done, you will be taken to the admin center where you will see a wizard for installing the office apps, add users, add your domain and assign licenses. When the setup is completed, you may use the setup page in the admin center for continuing the setting up and configuring the services that came with your subscriptions.
- Set Up Outlook for Email
- Search for outlook in the windows start menu and chose it. If you have installed outlook, on the welcome page, chose next.
- Chose file>info>add account.
- Enter the office 365 email address and select “connect”.
- Importing Email
The next step in knowing how to setup office 365 is of importing email. If you are using the outlook with any other email account, you should import your previous email, calendar, and contacts in your new office 365 account.
- Export Your Old Email- In the outlook section, go to file>open and export>import/export. Select “Export to a file” and follow the steps for exporting your Outlook data file (.pst) and any subfolders.
- Import your old email- to import an old email, simply go to choose file> open and export> import or export again.
- Now chose “import from another program or file” and follow the steps for importing the backup file you have created when you exported your old email.
- Use a Public Website
Microsoft office 365 does not include a public website for your business. If you wish to set up one, make sure you use the Microsoft partner like Wix and GoDaddy.
- From the admin center, go-to resources, and thus select public website.
- Chose the “learn more” section in one of the options and simply sign up with the website partner and use the tools to set up and design your website.
How to Setup Office 365 for Education
Ready for the office setup 365
- The initial thing you need to do in setting up the office 365 for education is by verifying that you qualify for an education subscription. Simply follow the steps for verifying your office 365 domain to prove ownership, education status, nonprofit or to activate Yammer, so office 365 can provide you the go-ahead for using an education plan. Thus, you can get office 365 to set up your school by following this post.
- If you want help with a more advanced deployment, FastTrack is a great place to start. You can also find a partner to help you.
- Tools and resources that are helpful in getting a network, directory and users ready for office 365. Make your organization ready for office 365 enterprise.
- Connect Your Directory or add your school domain
Here you can sign in to the office 365 portal and add your school domain with your subscription. This thing will verify that you qualify for education subscription.
- Select go to setup to start the wizard.
If you want to set your users from on-premises or use single sign-on, do not use the setup wizard to add users. In place of this, understand the office 365 identity and azure active directory.
- Set-Up Services
With the setup services from Microsoft Office Technicians, you can easily setup the instant messaging, email, file sharing and other office 365 services and applications.
You may even configure office 365 enterprise services and applications. You can install the office 365 on up to 5 personal computers and laptops per person.
- Migrate Data
When the services are set up, you can start to migrate the data like files and emails: migrate your organization data to office 365 enterprise.
If you use the Student Information System (SIS) for your students and staff, learn about setting up SIS integration.
How to Setup Office 365 with Ease
If you want to know how to setup the office 365 with ease thus, you can simply dial the toll-free support number of Microsoft Office authorities. Get on-the-spot solutions to all your technical issues, and you will be assisted by the technicians who are available for 24 hours and 7 days.
If you prefer to take help from the technicians of Microsoft.When you do this, your call will be picked up by the authorities of Microsoft Office 365, and they will advise you in every hurdle related to the Microsoft Office 365 issues. All you have to do is call them and they are ready to help you. A look at what technical support can provide you:
Microsoft Office Technicians can help you generate communication with your clients.
With the support of Microsoft Office Technicians, you can fix, optimize, and improve your defective products with ease.
Microsoft Office technicians always use New IT Solutions for clients’ help and support.
As the Microsoft Office technicians are convenient for 24-Hours and 7 days, you can directly call them at the comfort of your timings without even thinking about any time delays.
Now you don’t have to wait for further if your product is not working fine. Doing the setup of office 365 is easy. Call them now!