How to Resolve Hue Lights Not Responding to Google Home?
Google Home has become one of the main gadgets in today’s world. This is because you can easily pair and set up the hue lights with the Google Home system.
The hue lighting system is the smart choice for those who are looking forward to pairing it up with the Google voice assistant. Once you integrate the hue lighting system with Google voice assistant all you need to do is to give a voice command and the task is done.
The smart hue lights can be easily added and setup with your Google Home. However, many users complain about experiencing hue lights not responding to the Google Home issue.
This is a common problem that you may come across at any time. But do not worry as here we have mentioned in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve the problem with the hue lighting system while using Alexa voice control assistance.
Troubleshooting Solutions to Fix Hue Lights Not Responding to Alexa
Alexa voice control assistance is an amazing way to control your smart home. When you set up and pair the hue lights with the Google Home you can use the Alexa to control the lighting system simply with your voice commands.
However, sometime you may have to face hue lights not responding to the Google Home problem. This problem usually occurs when you have incorrectly set up the hue lights with the Google Home. So here are the solutions that you need to follow.
How to setup Hue Lights with Google Home?
If the hue lights are incorrectly setup then you are most likely experience problems like hue lights not responding to Alexa. So, make sure to follow the steps mentioned below while completing the setup.
- The first thing you need to do is to install the hue app on your mobile phone.
- You must at least install one light before starting with the setup.
- Make sure the Google Home device is already set up and is properly working.
- In the next step, you need to add the hue lights to the Google Home.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Go to accounts and then chose to set up or add options.
- Choose works with Google.
- Then from the list of options choose the hue lights.
- Enter the email address and password to complete the sign in.
- When prompted with a question click on yes.
- Well, that is it now you can control the hue lights using the Google Home app and Alexa voice control assistance.
If you have completed the setup for the hue lights correctly. But still the hue lights not responding to Google Home then there are a few things that you can try.
- Make sure to check the hue lights app version. It must be updated and running on the latest app version to avoid bugs and technical glitches.
- Check the hue lighting system like bulbs, minis, bridge, home, and others that must be connected to the same wi-fi network.
- Check the Google voice assistance it must be enabled for hue lights.
- Check the hue bridge as it must be logged in with the same account as of Google Home.
- Try to force stop the Google Home app and then relaunch it.
- Open the hue lights app and check if you are allowed to control the lights using the mobile app or not.
The hue lighting system is a perfect addition to your Google Home. It is not only a smart idea for your home but your eyes as well. Besides, it improves the aura of your home. To use the hue lights using the Alexa and the Google home you must complete the setup and add the hue lights to the app.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to take to complete the setup. However, sometimes the users may come across problems like hue lights not responding to Google Home and Alexa.
If you are going through a similar issue then follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned here. But if the problem persists and you need technical solutions then we recommend getting in touch with the experts.
The technical support team has the expertise and knowledge to help you fix the issue with the hue lights and the Google Home immediately.