How to Fix Merkury Smart Bulb Not Working Problem Right Away?
The Merkury smart bulb is an amazing device for those who are looking for an ideal lighting solution for their house. The smart bulb lighting system is the perfect accessory for your home aesthetics.
The Merkury smart bulbs are simply amazing solutions for those who are looking to add the smart bulbs to your Google Home. It provides you a convenient and smart way to enhance your home. The smart bulbs can also be accessed using the Alexa app by allowing voice control assistance.
The Merkury smart bulbs can be controlled from anywhere which means you can turn on and off the lights from anywhere and at any time. However, to use the Merkury smart bulb you need to set it up with the Google Home and enable Alexa voice control assistance.
Moreover, in many cases, you may come across problems like Merkury smart bulb not working with Google Home. If this is the problem then you must know that it happens when you haven’t completed the setup properly.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the steps that you need to follow to add the merkury bulb with the Google Home and the solutions that can help you fix the problem.
Solution for Merkury Smart Bulb Not Working with Google Home
It is important to note that if you have not completed the setup for the Merkury smart bulb with the Google Home then you are most likely to come across issues.
So, the first thing that you need to note is the steps that you need to follow to complete the setup for the smart bulbs with the Google Home. First of all, here is the checklist that you need to note.
- Make sure to know the wi-fi password and the network you are connecting to.
- The mobile device must have Android 4.1 version of higher while iOS devices must have 8 or higher.
- You must connect to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
If the above-mentioned points are checked then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Download and install the Geeni app from the Play Store or Appstore.
- Complete the registration of the account and then complete the login.
- You will have to enter the mobile address, the email id, and the verification code while completing the registration.
- Create a password and then renter to confirm it.
- Log in to the app.
- Plugin the Merkury smart bulb and reset it.
That is, this shall complete the setup for the Merkury bulb. In case, you are having any issue while following these steps get help from the technical support team to avoid Merkury smart bulb not working with Alexa’s problem.
If you are still facing an issue while using the Merkury smart bulb then there are a couple of troubleshooting solutions that you can try.
Some of the solutions that can help you fix the Merkury smart bulb not working with Google Home problems are mentioned below. But if you are in a hurry and need help then get in touch with the technical support team for help.
- Make sure the Merkury smart bulb is in range. Open the Merkury smart bulb app and check if it is connected to the wi-fi or not.
- If the smart bulb is very far then it is possible that the smart bulb is not connected.
- Also, after pairing if you have placed the smart bulb very far then it may show an issue.
- Make sure the mobile device on which you have the Google Home app and the merkury smart bulb app are connected to the same network and at 2.4 GHz.
- Try to power cycle the Merkury smart bulb and then check if the problem is fixed.
- Try restraining the Alexa to avoid Merkury smart bulb not working with the Alexa issue.
In this blog, we have discussed in detail the steps that you need to follow to complete set up for the Merkury smart bulb with the Google Home app.
But if you are having any trouble like Merkury smart bulb not working with Google Home. Then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance to resolve the problem immediately.