You are using your Amazon Fire Stick and all of a sudden it stopped working. So, what are the things that you can do to fix this issue? My Fire stick stopped working is one such query that most of the Firestick users ask about. Some of the most typical problems that Fire Stick encounters are app errors, the problem in the video and the screen is blank. However, Fire stick is Not Working these problem can be fixed quickly if you follow a few troubleshooting solutions.
Amazon Fire Stick is one of the most popular streaming sticks available in the market. It connects with your television and allows you to stream some of the most popular streaming services like Netflix, YouTube, HBO Now, Fubo TV, Fox News, Amazon Prime Video, Disney Channel and much more.
Talking about the Fire Stick, it is a small and compact device that plugs in the HDMI port of the television to provide you out of this world streaming experience. All you need is a high-speed wi-fi connection and you will be able to stream high-quality content. You can get a remote with the Fire Stick that helps in controlling and navigation, it has an Alexa voice control feature.
However, many users complain about experiencing Fire Stick not working problems. If you are one of them, we have a complete guide to help you fix the issue. If you wish to resolve the problem immediately then get in touch with the Fire Stick experts for support. They will guide and assist you in resolving the issue immediately so that you can stream without any trouble.
If you are experiencing a problem in turning on the Firestick then you must know and understand that there are many reasons why the problem occurs. However, usually, the problem occurs when the Firestick is not connected to wi-fi or there is some problem in the physical connections.
Fix the Physical Connections
Fire Stick is not working problem may occur if the physical connection is loose or damaged. There can be a problem in the way the Fire Stick is inserted in the HDMI port of the TV. So, you need to check that the Fire Stick is properly inserted in the HDMI port and it is not loose.
One more reason why the Firs Stick is not turning on or working can be because the battery in the remote has completely drained. So, make sure to replace the batteries of the Fire Stick remote if they have drained.
If you are still experiencing a problem with the Fire Stick and the above-mentioned problems are not the reason then there can be a problem with the motherboard. The problem can occur due to overheating. If this is the problem then you will have to but a new Fire Stick.
Fix the Wi-Fi Related Problems
Another reason why the Fire Stick not working problem occurs is because of the wi-fi connection. There are chances of having a poor wi-fi connection, power outage, the modem or the router, or because of the wrong setup of the device. If you think the problem is because of the password, then there are chances that the entered password is incorrect.
If you are sure that the entered password is correct then there can be an issue with the Fire Stick setup. Then the first thing you need to check is that that there is nothing blocking the signals. Any physical obstructions that are causing the Fire Stick is not working issue.
However, if you think there is an issue with the modem or the router then you can try these solutions to fix the problem.
- The first thing that you need to check is that the router and the modem are compatible with the device.
- Check the specification on the modem and the router. They should be similar for router B, G, and N with 2.4 GHz and for route A and N it should be 5 GHz.
- If you are still experiencing a problem with the modem and the router and still Fire Stick not working issue persists then you need a technical solution. Get in touch with the Fire Stick technicians for support.
If you are facing the problem with the Fire Stick because the remote is not working then this issue must be fixed completely. There are chances that you are facing this problem because of pairing issues. So, you can fix this problem by restarting the Fire Stick and the Fire TV and try repairing the remote.
- Unplug the Fire Stick and then restart it. Wait for a few seconds and then plugin the Fire Stick.
- The press and hold the home button on the Fire Stick remote for at least 20 seconds. Make sure that the Fire Stick is fully charged at this point in time.
- If you think that the Fire Stick is not working because of a remote. Then take out the batteries of the remote and then reinsert them properly in the battery compartment. Make sure the batteries are properly in contact with the metal ring. If the remote is still not working then you need to insert new batteries.
- If still the Fire Stick not working problem persists then there can be a problem with the remote buttons. In this case, you will have to replace the Fire Stick remote with a new one.
Fire Stick is not Turning On
So, you are about to watch your favorite TV show and the Fire Stick won’t turn on. Isn’t it very annoying? But, do not worry this issue can be fixed by following the troubleshooting steps. If this problem occurs then you need to check the power cord. If the power cord is damaged or has some problem then you will have to replace it. Another thing that you need to check if the Fire Stick is properly working.
In this blog, we will help you find the solution to my Fire Stick stopped working issue so that you can enjoy streaming content back again.
My Fire Stick Stopped Working Did You Ever Face issue with Your Fire Stick is not Working ? I bought fire stick and fire stick stop working after using for continues 5 months.
Problem with the Wi-Fi Connection
My Fire Stick stopped working-Is there is a problem in the wi-fi network. This can be due to poor internet connection, power outage, password error, or simply because of a problem in the setup. If you think there is a problem in the Wi-Fi connection then try these steps to fix fire stick is not working.
- Check the compatibility of the modem and router with the device and also check it fulfills the criteria.
- The modem and the router should have the specifications like B, G and N routers on 2.4 GHz.
- If you have a problem with the modem or the router then you must get in touch with the technical support team for assistance.
A problem in the Physical Connection
If my Fire Stick Stopped working is the problem then there could be an issue in the physical connection. There could be a problem in the way the connection is established with the HDMI port. Make sure to check that the Fire Stick is connected with the port of the TV properly. If the connection is loose then it can cause a problem in the Fire stick not working.
Another problem that can arise while using Fire Stick is a low battery issue. So, you need to make sure that the batteries are properly charged.
A problem in the Fire TV Remote-Fire Stick Not Working
Fire TV remote is an important gadget that comes with the Fire TV however, sometimes you can face several issues while using the Fire TV remote. Especially, if you want to pair the Fire TV then there can be an error. One thing that you can try in this case is to reboot the Fire TV and the Fire Stick if your Fire Stick Not Working.
- For this, you need to unplug it and then plug in again.
- Then hold the home button for 10 seconds and the remote will pair with the device. Make sure the Fire Stick is fully charged while you perform these steps.
- If this does not resolve the issue then you must try replacing the batteries and then see if the problem is fixed or not.
Another reason why the Fire Stick stopped working problem may arise is because of interference. The Fire Stick remote works on Bluetooth instead of infrared hence they are more susceptible to interference. So, you need to check whether other devices like wireless phones, wireless speakers, microwave and other wireless devices are not obstructing and interfering with the Bluetooth signal.Fix Fire Stick is Not Working
My Fire Stick Stopped Working – Amazon fire stick is the device which is my favorite and I was using it for long time and all of a sudden because of some problem Fire stick not working, it caused issues and few common issues and solutions you can try which I tried.
My Fire Stick Stopped Working Some common problems that we run into are amazon firestick app related errors, crashing, audio, visual problems and a blank or frozen home screen. For fixing fire stick is not working troubles, just try restarting your device.
Restarting a device can cure the problem, but some problems can be cured by unplugging the power cord from the back of firestick and plugging it back.
Your firestick will not stay connected with the internet due to bad internet, password error, setup problems, power outage or modem/router issue.
- Make sure there are no physical obstacles in the way of the Wi-Fi signal.
• Be sure your modem and router are compatible with your device and meets the criteria.
• Your modem and router should have specifications like B, G, N routers on 2.4GHz or A, N routers on 5GHz
My Fire Stick Stopped Working I was using the world-famous Amazon firestick and all of sudden, my fire stick is not working. It worked fine before this incident but now it’s not.
It is causing a few issues, here are a few common issues and solutions you can try which I tried to get over my firestick defect pain. Your Device will work properly after this.
Fire Stick not Working Some common problems that we run into are amazon firestick app related errors, crashing, audio, visual problems and a blank or frozen home screen. For fixing fire stick is not working troubles, just try restarting your device.
My Fire Stick Stopped Restarting a device can cure the problem, but some problems can be cured by unplugging the power cord from the back of firestick and plugging it back
Just like me, your firestick will not stay connected with the internet due to bad internet connection, password error, setup problems, power outage or modem/router issue.
My Fire Stick Stopped Working Your Wi-Fi password may not be the same as your Amazon prime account and this should not be considered as a simple password error. Most passwords are known as the case of sensitive ones.
- Make sure there are no physical obstacles in the way of the Wi-Fi signal. Your amazon firestick should be clear from any interference.
Fire Stick Issues-Fire Stick Not Working
If your password error is not the issue then interference might stop your firestick.
If you think that your problem is with router or modem, you can follow the below points to fix fire stick not working:
- Fire Stick Stopped Working Be sure your modem and router are compatible with your device and meets the criteria.
- Your modem and router should have specifications like B, G, N routers on 2.4GHz or A, N routers on 5GHz
- If any additional complications are there with your modem or router then you can seek help from Fire TV Support to get your firestick to work. It’s best to contact them on this issue.
Or you can also contact your internet service provider or manufacturer of modem or router. That’s all I did when my fire stick stop working.
Firestick Network Usage Tool
If you are thinking that the problem is with your wireless network, you can use the amazon firesticks network usage tool just like me to solve the problems with wireless connectivity.
To go to network usage tool, go to settings>network>play/pause button. The tool will check if your firestick is connected to the right wireless network and it will check if the connection is active or not.
The tool will provide the details regarding your internet connection problems and it will provide solutions for you to get your firestick working again.
I called the technologists of Fire TV Support, they picked my call and asked my problem, it’s not responding “fire stick is not working or responding” I replied.
They guided me on call and I followed their steps. At last, I was satisfied with their services and my work was done. Thanks, Fire TV Support. You can also visit them on their website if you want to solve your fire stick is not working issue.
Get Help from the Fire Stick Technical Support Team
So, if you have tried all of the solutions mentioned in this blog but still experiencing Fire Stick not working then you need technical advice. The technical support team will guide and assist you in resolving the problem. They will help you understand what is the problem with the Fire Stick and what you can do to fix it immediately. They help you find a technical solution to resolve the problem in np time. So, get in touch with the Fire Stick experts so that they can offer you a technical solution.
Fire TV Stick Issues & Errors
- Amazon Alexa
- Amazon Echo
- Amazon Fire Stick
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Kindle
- Apple Iphone
- Apple Tv
- Canon Printer
- CBS All Access
- D-Link Router
- ESPN Plus
- Fox News
- Google Home
- Google Wifi
- Google Wifi
- HBO Now
- HP Printers
- HP Support Assistant
- HP Support Assistant
- Kaspersky Support
- Linksys Router
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook
- Netgear Orbi
- Netgear Router
- NFL Game Pass
- Norton Antivirus
- Nova TV
- Onebox HD
- Roku Remote
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Sling Tv
- Smart TV
- Streaming Channels
- Tech Support
- Terrarium TV
- The Roku Channel
- The Roku Channel
- Tp Link Router
- Xbox One
- YouTube TV