Why is my Nest Doorbell not Working? Problem Solved 2020
Are you looking for a robust and secure way to safeguard your home? Well, then getting the Nest doorbell is the best solution for you. The Nest doorbell is an innovative solution that combines the convenience of a doorbell and robust security along with the intelligence of a Nest camera to provide you with the best security.
Some of the most amazing features of the Nest doorbell includes 24*7 live streaming, HDR imaging, and night vision option to offer with the best footage even during the night time. The Nest doorbell is designed to help you know exactly what happens in the front door.
The wired Nest Hello doorbell allows you to sit free in your house and not having to worry about who knocks at the door. Whenever someone is at the door you will get an alert, even if they do not ring the bell.
Though the Nest doorbell is a perfect solution for someone who is looking forward to up their security. But many times, the users may come across a problem like Nest doorbell chime not working. If you are going through a similar problem then do not worry and follow the solutions mentioned below to fix it.
Here is What to Do If Nest Doorbell is Offline
If you are having trouble accessing your Nest doorbell and it does not seem to work then there are a couple of things that you can try to resolve the problem.
Usually, this problem occurs when the internet is not working properly or there is a problem in the network connection. However, you can quickly fix the Nest doorbell not connecting to the wi-fi issue by following the steps mentioned below.
Quick Fixes to Resolve Nest Hello Keeps Going Offline Problem
If the Nest doorbell is offline then it can be because of a couple of reasons.
The first thing that you need to do is to check for any notifications on your Nest app and email id. If the Nest doorbell was without power for more than ten minutes then you will receive an alert.
- Check the internet router and make sure it is working properly. Try connecting another device to check if the internet is working or not.
- If the internet is working properly but still the Nest doorbell offline then you need to proceed further with the troubleshooting solutions.
- Try restarting the Nest Hello. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Take out the tool that came in the box and disconnect the Nest doorbell from the backplate. You can also use a paper clip to disconnect it.
- Make sure the Hello is still connected to the wires.
- Then insert the paperclip inside the hole near the Nest Help.
- Keep holding it until the light on the Nest Hello turns off.
- The Nest Hello will restart and then you need to connect it to the wi-fi.
If restarting the Nest Hello does not fix the offline or connectivity issue then you need to factory reset the Nest doorbell. Here are the steps that you need to follow to reset the Nest doorbell.
However, before performing a factory reset you need to know that reset will completely restore the default settings so make sure to get in touch with the technicians first.
- Insert and release the tool into the hole located at the bottom of the Nest doorbell.
- Hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds.
- The light ring will turn blue.
- When the light turns off release the button.
- The blue light will turn on again which indicates the reset is complete.
Nest doorbell is an amazing solution for those who are looking for amplifying the security of their home or office space. However, many times people may come across Nest Hello keeps going offline problem.
If you are facing a similar issue then you can follow the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above. However, if the offline status is not resumed then make sure to get in touch with the technical support team for help.