Troubleshooting Solutions to Resolve Netflix Error Code M7363 1260 00000026
If you stream on Netflix regularly then you must be aware of the errors and issues. Though, Netflix is one of the most popular streaming platforms bu even it is prone to errors.
Without any doubt, Netflix is one of the most popular streaming platforms out there. For most of the Netflix users, it is impossible to not binge-watch something or the other thing now and then.
But, one thing all the Netflix users will agree to is that while streaming it is most common to experience error and issues.
Similarly, Netflix error code m7363 1260 00000026 is one amongst som many errors that the Netflix users may come across at any time. In most cases, this error is related to browser-related issues like an outdated browser.
You can follow the basic troubleshooting solutions that we are going to discuss in detail here to resolve this problem. However, if the problem persists then we recommend getting in touch with the Netflix support team for expertise and more information.
Solutions to Fix Netflix error code m7363 1260 00000026 on your own
So, here we have discussed in detail the solutions that you can try to resolve the Netflix error m7363 1260 00000026.
However, before going down with the fixes we also recommend restarting the PC. Often a quick restart is all you need to resolve the problem.
Clear the Browser Data
It is one of the easiest ways to resolve the error. Often clearing the browser data can help in resolving the issue. Simply clearing the browser’s local storage can help in fixing the problem. Here are the steps that you can follow to fix the issue.
- Press Windows + E. It will open up the File Explorer.
- From the File Explorer window, click on the PC and then select the drive that you want to clean.
- Right-click on the drive to open the list of options and choose the Properties option here.
- Here in the Properties, open the General tab and select the Disc cleanup option.
Check the Internet Connection
A weak network or interrupted internet connection can be the reason for Netflix error code m7363 1260 00000026.
So, make sure to check the speed of the internet connection while using Netflix for streaming. Netflix requires high-speed internet to stream content so if you are seeing this error then the internet could be the culprit.
Try restarting the router and the modem. Once the connection restarts, you also need to check the ethernet cable connection to resolve the problem.
Erase the User Profile
If there is an issue with the browser user profile then it can result in this error. You can remove the user profile to fix this error or issue. If you are using the Google Chrome browser here is how can delete the user profile.
- Open the Google Chrome application.
- Once the Google Chrome browser opens up, go to the profile tab and select the option to open the list.
- Then choose to manage people’s options and also choose the profile that you are using. Then select the remove option to erase the user profile.
Refresh the Browser
Many times simply by refreshing the browser you can resolve the Netflix error code m7363 1260 00000026. So, click on the refresh icon of the browser and then open Netflix to check if the issue is resolved or not.
Update the Browser
As mentioned earlier in this blog, the Netflix error m7363 1260 00000026 occurs because of issues related to the browser.
So, simply by updating the browser, you can fix this problem. Here are the steps that you need to take to update the Chrome browser.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Once the browser opens, on the top right corner select the three dots to open up the menu and then click on the Help option.
- Now, choose About Google Chrome to check if there is any update required.
- If there is any update required, it will automatically get updated.
- Relaunch the browser and open Netflix to see if the issue is fixed or not.
In this blog, we have covered in detail the solutions that can help in resolving Netflix error code m7363 1260 00000026. But, sometimes these issues may not be fixed simply by following the guidelines.
So, make sure to get in touch with the Netflix technical support team for help and more information.