In case you experience the Netflix error code UI-800-2, this tells you the information on your device that needs to be refreshed. Below are the steps for your device that can help you resolve the issue related to this error. We have come up with the solution to resolve this error for devices like Blu-ray player, Roku, a streaming media player.
For Blu-ray players, you should follow the three steps below so that your issue can be resolved promptly.
- You can simply unplug your device from power for about one minute.
- At the same time, the device is unplugged, press the power button on the device for discharging it. If you cannot access the power button or your device has no power button, thus leave the device unplugged for at least 3 minutes.
- Plug your device back in for an instantaneous response if you don’t know how to plug your device back in.
- Turn your device on.
- Try Netflix again.
Sign Out of Netflix Error Code ui-800-2
- In the Netflix app, you will see the on-screen error, select the more info or more details and continue to step 2. If in case you don’t see the “more info” or “more details” option, really continue below. Now navigate up and select the settings or gear icon & continue for step 2. If in case you don’t see the settings or gear icon, continue below.
- Must pull up the deactivation screen by entering the following sequence by using the arrow keys on your remote device:
- Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up
- Select Reset. If you can’t see the reset button, naturally choose the sign-out or deactivate option.
- Once you are signed out, only sign back in and try Netflix again.
Restart your Roku
- Draw out your Roku from power for about 10 seconds.
- Plug your Roku back in.
- Turn your Roku on by pressing any button on the Roku remote.
- Wait 1 full minute quick fix for Netflix Error Code ui-800-2.
- Try Netflix again.
The above guide was for the streaming media players, Roku and Blu-ray player. However, if you feel any troublesome related to your Netflix service, you can simply call the Netflix technicians Visit Netflix Support.
Netflix technicians will help you out in all the things that can come across you. Netflix technicians will resolve all your issues.
Make sure you have the proper information before you contact the Netflix technicians. They will guide you through and through by which you can easily resolve the issue