Netflix is your favorite way of entertainment, but what if it’s exposed to errors? things can go worse in reality. If you face the Netflix error code UI3012 on your computer, usually you will see the message below:
“Whoops, something went wrong…
Netflix Error Code ui3012 – There was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again.
Netflix Error Code ui3012 generally refers to the network connectivity issue that prevents your computer from reaching the Netflix service. Must follow the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue:
Make Sure Your Network Supports the Streaming
If you are in School, Work, Hotel or Hospital Public Wi-Fi Network:
- Inquiry about your network administrator for making sure that the streaming services like Netflix are supported & not intentionally blocked.
- Make sure public networks have limited bandwidth.
If you use the satellite internet or cellular data network:
- If possible, try a different network. Satellite internet connections and cellular data often have a slow Internet connection speed than the cable internet or DSL.
Restart your Home Network to solve the Netflix Error Code ui3012
The second rule to resolve the Netflix error code ui3012 is of returning to your home network. For this step, be sure that you leave your computer powered off and all your home network equipment unplugged as a group of thirty seconds before plugging every device back one by one.
- Turn off your computer.
- Make certain you switch off your wireless router, modem from power for about 30 seconds.
- Plug your modem & stay till the indicator light goes back to the normal state. If your router is separate from your modem, simply plug it in & wait until the indicator light is back to its normal state.
- Turn your computer on and try the Netflix again.
Improve WiFi connectivity
If you’re connecting over WiFi and the raised steps didn’t help, follow these suggestions to improve your wireless connectivity – Netflix Error ui3012:
- Move your router in a new location for increasing the signal strength. You will usually see a better reception in your home if your router is in the essential location.
- Move the wireless devices like cordless phones or microwave ovens away from your router. Wireless interference from these devices can create issues if you try to connect with the WiFi.
- Uplift your router off the floor. The router on top of a bookshelf or desk will provide you a better reception than a router that is placed under the furniture or behind it.
Restore Your Default Connection Settings
In fact, you have modified the streaming device for using the custom connection settings, simply restore your internet providers’ default settings and try Netflix again to fix Netflix Error Code ui3012. Custom connection settings might receive:
- In case you connect your virtual private network or proxy service, disable it & connect it directly with your home internet.
- In case you have changed the streaming device to a custom DNS setting, simply try resetting the device to get DNS automatically.