Paper jam on Brother Printer is one of the most common printer problems that can occur in the Brother printer. When paper jam printer Brother happens then you will not be able to print as the print queue keeps accumulating. Most of the time, paper jams can be easily fixed by opening the cover and fixing the issue. However, if you are unable to resolve the paper jam in the brother printer issue, then you will have to follow a few troubleshooting tips to get the issue resolved.
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
Paper Jam on a Brother Printer mostly occurs if the printer is unable to print, but you keep sending the print command from the computer or if the papers are not aligned properly on the tray. Whatever the problem is, you need to fix the issue for the Brother printer to work properly.
Solutions to Resolve Paper Jam in Brother Printer
You can follow these steps to fix the paper jam issue in your Brother printer.
Remove the Paper Jam Around the Print Head.
- To remove the paper jam around the print head you will have to follow the steps.
- Open the cover of the scanner by using your hands.
- Now, check the print head. So, if the print head is adjusted. Press X, then select the stop option. Make sure the print head is placed in the center. If the print corner is on the left side then follow another step.
- Take out the plug of the printer from the power source.
Paper Jam on Brother Printer – Check if Any Paper is Stuck
- With the help of your fingers move the print head to check if any paper is stuck in the print head. If you see any paper then remove it gently.
- Use a flashlight to check if there are any paper bits or anything stuck and then remove it.
Close the cover of the Scanner
- Close the cover of the scanner and then turn on the Brother printer. Plugin the cord with the power source | Paper jam in brother printer
Remove Paper Jam inside the Brother Printer
If paper jam in printer Brother is due to papers stuck inside the printer then you can follow these steps to resolve the issue.
- Take out the plug of the Brother printer.
- Now, shut down the paper support of the flap. Now, you will have to take out the paper tray.
- Now, check out the levers in the printer to see the paper jam.
- Now, that you know about what is causing the paper jam, gently pull it to remove the paper.
Now, open the cover of the scanner to verify there is no paper stuck.
Paper Jam on Brother Printer – Close the Jam Cover and the Scanner
- Once you are able to fix the paper jam printer Brother issue then close the jam cover.
- Also, shut down the scanner.
- Put the paper tray properly.
Now, plugin the Brother printer and run a test print to see if the paper jam issue is resolved | Paper jam on brother printer
Call Toll-Free Numbers For Support
Clear paper jams | Brother Printer
Paper Jam on Brother Printer – Check the Front Panel of the Brother Printer
- You need to check that the front part of the Brother printer jam is removed.
- If you are unable to remove it then follow the next step.
- Insert one A4 size paper in the front panel.
- If the paper that is inserted is jammed, then push it out.
- Now, remove the A4 size paper that you have inserted.
- Open the jam clear cover located behind the Brother printer.
- Now, put one A4 size paper from this side.
- This will help you in removing any jammed paper that is pushed out by the A4 size paper you have inserted.
Paper Jam in Brother Printer
Paper jamming is a very common problem that can arise in any Brother printer model. These steps will help you fix the Paper jam on the brother printer issue in real-time. However, if you want to get more information on the same, then make sure to get help from the Brother Support support team.