Have you thought of getting a Roku device? Are you looking forwards to activate your Roku com link? Roku is an amazing streaming device that plays all of the content from the internet on the television. It facilitates an amazing experience for all of its users. Learn how to activate your Roku, Roku setup and link your Roku in few steps.
Roku is one of the most popular devices that allows streaming on several devices. It allows you to watch all kinds of content from the internet on the device of your choice. However, you need to activate your Roku first. To this, you can go to the Roku com link, then enter the activation code ad enjoy streaming using Roku. We will discuss this in detail here.
Roku com link is used to activate Roku on the device of your choice. For this, you will have to go on to Roku.com/link to enter the activation code. This is an important step if you want to activate your Roku to enjoy streaming content. It is important to link the Roku with a Roku account.
The Roku account has all of the information. It has all of the Roku devices you use, the channels you have installed, your choices and the settings.
You need to have an email id for your Roku account as it will help you in managing the Roku account and also receive important alerts and notifications. Also, make sure to keep a strong password while creating a Roku account.
Setting up your Roku device is not very stressful if you follow a step by step guide. Here are some of the steps that can help you with the Roku setup – Roku Com Link
- Attach the Roku device with your television using an authentic HDMI cable, power adapter and cables.
- Plugin the end of the HDMI cable o the Roku device and on the HDMI port of the TV.
- Plugin the Roku device by connecting to a power source and then turn it on.
- The Roku logo will appear on the TV screen. Now you will be prompted to select the language. Then select ok on the remote. And use the navigating button on the remote to select a language.
- Now, you will be prompted to connect to a network.
- Here you can choose to connect to a wired network using an ethernet cable or to a wireless network using a Wi-Fi connection. If you are unable to connect to the network, you must call Roku experts at 1-844-626-0616. These technicians are trained to help you set up Roku in real-time without any hassle.
- Enter the username and the password to connect to the network.
- Roku has a feature that automatically looks for updates as soon as you are connected to a network. It downloads the updates once done.
To effectively use Roku, you need to set up the Roku device and link your Roku. Here is what you can do for the Roku com link.
- Go to a web browser of your choice on the smartphone or personal computer. Type www.roku.com/link in the search bar. This will navigate you to the Roku link page and here is where you will be to link your Roku.
- Enter the Roku link code that appears on the TV screen. You can find it on the link code. This will help in linking the Roku device with you’re a Roku com link account.
- However, if you have an active Roku account. You can enter the log bn details and start using the account.
- Go to the web browser and type Roku signup on the search bar. You will be directed to the Roku com link activation page. Here you will have to enter all of the information you will be asked.
- Agree with the given terms and conditions. It is an important step otherwise you will not be able to use Roku services.
- Here you will have to create Roku transaction PIN. If you are unable to create a PIN or are confused in this step try calling Roku experts for guidance at 1-844-626-0616.
- But if you are trying to link the Roku device to Roku.com/link account then you will be prompted with a complimentary message.
Now, you can add several channels from the store and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
As soon as you are done with activating the Roku device, you will be able to enjoy all of the Roku services. However, to stream your favorite content on Roku you will have to add channels from the channel store.
- Once you have added the channels from the channel store you can activate them.
- Enter the channel activation code that you would have got after adding the channels.
- You will now be able to stream these channels. You can also buy Roku add on channels from the channel store if you want.
Though these steps will help you activate your Roku sometimes you may experience issues while trying to link your Roku. You may experience problems like unable to get the Roku activation link, unable to sign in, Roku.com/link not working, unable to setup Roku device or activate it. These are some of the most common issues you may come across.
Many times, you would need to troubleshoot to fix the problem in the device, to fix software and hardware related issues. If you are facing such a problem or are simply unable to activate your Roku using the Roku com link, then you must call at 1-844-626-0616. The Roku experts will help you understand the issue and get it resolved in real-time.