Roku error code 014.40 | Roku Error code 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Roku device is highly popular and mostly every 3rd person in the world is a Roku User. There has to be the x-factor in the device. But with big power comes the big responsibility.
Roku has so many products but it does not matter that they can never get prone to defect. Error 014.40 Code Roku Everything has the age on the planet and so as the Roku devices have.
Roku errors are represented in code and these are therefore known as the code errors. Roku error 014.40 is also one of them. Let us discuss on this error.
Roku error code 014.40 is known as the failure to connect the wireless network. This means if you try to connect with the wireless network to your Roku device or vice versa, this error will pop up on your tv screen.
You can get rid of this error too just like the other errors. Enter the correct name for your wireless network. Roku 014 code If you select the wrong wireless network then the connection will fail.
Roku Error 014.40 – You are not aware of the Roku device not connecting to the right network then you can take the help regarding the wireless network name. You can take the help of Roku Support on this issue too.
Roku Error 014.40 | 014 occurs when the Roku device loses its Wi-Fi connection. When you see the error code, you can simply reboot your Roku device and it will resolve the problem temporarily. The reason can be because the
Roku Error Code 014.40 Roku device can experience strong signals from the wireless router.
You can remove the error by the following methods. Follow the below steps-
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 Don’t forget to turn off the Roku stick or box by removing the power cable.
• Turn off the Wi-Fi router, once the lights go off on your Roku device.
• Unplug the power cable from Wi-Fi router so the lights are off in it
• Just wait for 1 minute and first of all turn the Wi-Fi router back on by connecting the power cable
• Please Wait so that the Router properly boots up.
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Use your smartphone or any other device like a Tablet or PC to check if your Internet has started working.
• Once you have checked that the Internet has started working properly after WIFI Router Boot, just connect the power to Roku.
• Once you see that the power is on for Roku Device, try connecting it with the same Wi-Fi Network & follow the Activation process again.
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 This process will vanish away Roku Error 014.
Types of Roku Streaming Devices in which you can find this error
• First Generation- Roku first generation was announced in 2008. It runs Linux. This is also a Roku streaming device which occurs error of Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30
• Second Generation- This generation was announced in the year 2011. This year Roku updated its product lineup with three new boxes.
• Third Generation- It was launched in the year 2013, Roku announced the release of its updated media player, Roku 3, with a faster CPU than the Roku 2 XS, and a Wi-Fi Direct remote instead of Bluetooth. Roku 3 remote comes up with headphone jack for private listening.
• Fourth Generation- Roku launched its fourth-generation device in the year 2015. It has a 4k video streaming capability.
• Fifth Generation- In September, Roku came up with 5 new models
• Sixth generation- The update came with premiere & premiere + models. It introduced the streaming stick +, new processor for it and Roku express and express +
• The seventh generation- this series came in the year with an updated version of the 2017 Roku models.
If the Roku Software Error Code 014 persists then call right away at Roku Support number. Connect with experts, just get ready to receive instantaneous services for round the clock.
Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30
Roku error 014 occurs because of incorrect password in your network. Make sure you have chosen the right network and entered the password correctly.
Enter the correct name for your wireless network. If you have selected the wrong wireless network name then your network connection tends to fail. If you don’t know about the authenticity of your network, find help to know your network name.
Enter the password correctly. Reenter your password if your password is not working correctly. It is easy to make a mistake entering your password, and remember that network passwords are case sensitive.
Use the shift button on the on-screen keyboard to enter a capital letter. If you do not know the correct password, review the tips for locating your wireless network password.
Restart your Roku device and your router for getting rid of this error
• To restart your Roku player, go to Settings > System > System restart. To restart your Roku TV, go to Settings > System> Power > System restart. You can also unplug the Roku device from the power source, wait a few moments, and then reconnect it.
• To restart your router, check the instructions from your ISP or router vendor. In some cases, you can simply unplug it and plug it back in, and in other cases, it may require pressing a reset button on the device.
It will take a few minutes for both devices to completely restart.
Roku Error means that the Roku device cannot connect to the wireless network. It’s one of the major issues in Roku devices.
After receiving numerous reports from multiple users, we decided to investigate the issue and devised a set of solutions that fixed it for most of our users. Also, we looked into the reasons due to which this error is triggered and listed it below:
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Incorrect Wi-Fi information: In most cases, it was seen that the error is caused due to the incorrect entry of either the Wi-Fi password or the SSID. Roku needs to establish a secure Wi-Fi connection in order for it to work properly and if the information has been entered incorrectly it doesn’t stream videos and this error is triggered.
• Cache: Certain configurations are cached by the TV, Roku and the Internet Router that are used to decrease the loading times and to provide a better experience. However, over time these configurations might be corrupted due to which this error might be triggered.
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Mac Filtering: If the Mac filtering for your router is turned on, it is possible that the Mac id for your Roku device might be banned from using the internet by your ISP.
Below are the Steps by Which you Can Fix this Type of Error 014
• Don’t forget to check the wireless password is correct. Always put a right Password (remember that passwords are case sensitive).
• Make sure you have the right wireless name.
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Adjust player position for better wireless signal.
• If you possess the MAC address filtering turned on then you should checkout the advanced router settings section.
It would be very easy for you to follow the above steps. By following, you would be doing well for your device.
What is Roku Error Code?
The reason for Roku Error is due to owing to weaker signals or zero signals.
How to Fix this Error?
• Try to switch your device to another internet network, if alternate network option is available
• Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 Restart Your Router & TCL Roku TV.
• Check your network is strong or not by connecting your mobile
• Try out the Ethernet connection by using a defect-free Ethernet cable for the streaming player
• If still, the error code is prevailing, then try the factory reset option in your device
Best Support for Roku Error Code
People who are fed up with Roku devices issues, they are looking for a genuine solution on the internet. However, they fail to find the right website which can help them.
Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30 The technical team available at, Roku Support customer tech support is helpful for customers in diagnosing. You can get All kinds of pitfalls resolved related to, Roku and other devices.
You will get the support for streaming devices like apple tv, fire tv, Roku, iot devices like Amazon echo, mobile and tablet support for Kindle, printer support for hp, canon, brother, etc.
Roku Error Code 014.40 | 014 | 014.50 | 014.30