Roku remote is not working–What to do if your Roku remote is not working, you are using the Roku device for a while and everything is going smooth but one day you are just punching at the buttons of your smart Roku device but it does not work.
It gets stopped. What is the main reason? Let’s find out in this blog.
Roku Remote is Not Working We will tell you about the easy trick to fix the error in just three minutes. You can read a plethora of blogs and forums out there online
But this one will be so much time saver and easier than others about fixing your Roku remote. In this error of remote, please don’t do the following-
• Roku Remote is Not Working Do a factory reset on Roku box
• Change your remote with a new one. It is the simplest way to resolve the error
Remove the batteries from the remote.
• Check the battery of remote & locate the purple button which is shown in red below-
Unplug the power from the Roku.
Wait for 5 seconds.
Roku Remote is Not Working Connect the power back to the Roku
• Wait till the Roku banner bounce around on screen
• Put the batteries back in the remote.
• Press and hold the purple button for 5 Seconds
• Wait for Roku device bootup
Roku remote is not working Now you should be good to go. We can bet that you are glad you didn’t do a factory reset, yes? Better still, you’ve got to be delighted you didn’t spend any more cash on a new remote, too. We saved your bucks!
We will tell you how to get this easily in just another 5 minutes.
Take a cleansing breath, grab your smartphone and go get the Roku Remote Control App from here or just go to the App Store on your phone and search for “Roku Remote Control”. The app is on both android play store and apple app store
Roku Remote Control App is superior to Roku remote control. It’s a great backup when the Roku Remote gets lost, you can use the Roku remote control app.
I hope you’re watching your program now. If neither of the above suggestions works, keep looking around on the web. Maybe there’s another post that will get you back on track.
The other simple way by which you can remove the issue of Roku remote defect is by visiting the website of Roku Support. They are an expert team of technologists who are working for the welfare of the united states people from years.
They work in resolving any device error or issue. They solve all the problems like Roku Remote is not working, their error codes not working, network issues, system setup and more.
Feel free to visit Roku Support as they are the ace team of professionals who can do anything to help you out of the problem. Hope the above written things have helped you.
Is your Roku Remote is not Working no Pairing Button is effective? Just read this guide and you will know the solution for Roku remote not working and not pairing.
Roku Remote is not Working no Pairing Button There are many remote issues which happen on different type or remote. Before doing the troubleshooting, you should first know the type of remote you are using with the Roku streaming player
It could be either standard IR remote or Enhanced point anywhere remote.
If not sure, a simple method to know the type of remote you are using is to remove the cover from the battery compartment and look for a pairing button.
Roku Remote is not Working no Pairing Button Pairing button oriented remote is known as the Roku enhanced remote. If you use this type of remote, you can simply troubleshoot the problem of Roku remote not working and no pairing button is useful. If any remote which has no pairing button then it is known to be the standard IR remote.
This remote connection with a wireless network and you can then point it anywhere, it does not need a particular direction like a standard IR remote. You can install the cabinet in your Roku device or behind the tv.
You can use the following troubleshooting steps if your Roku Remote is not working with no pairing button.
- Restart Your Roku Device- Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from your remote. You can remove the power cable from your Roku device and just reconnect the power cable.
Roku Remote is not Working no Pairing Button Reinsert the battery in your remote if the Roku device displays the home screen. Wait for 30 seconds if your remote establishes a connection with your Roku device.
- Repair the Remote- First, remove the batteries, then remove the power cable form the Roku device, now wait for 5 seconds and reconnect the power device. Reinsert the batteries when your Roku device displays the home screen.
- Replace the Batteries- You should replace the old batteries with a new one.
- Install HDMI Extension Cable- You can install a new HDMI extension cable on your tv to attach the streaming stick.
- Connect Your Roku Device to 5ghz Wireless Network- You can check the user manual if it has guidelines for using the 5ghz wireless network or you can contact the router manufacturer to check if the router supports the 5ghz.
Go to settings> network>set up connection>wireless. Choose the wireless option and connect your Roku to 5 Ghz network
- Change the wireless channel on the router
- Replace the remote
Warm or hot to touch
Follow these steps if the back part of your Roku remote get warm or hot during use:Fix Roku Remote is not Working.
- Discontinue remote use
- Place remote on a hard non-flammable surface and let it cool. Remove batteries if they are hot!
Visit the website of Roku Support if you are not able to get anything from the above paragraphs or instruction manual. You can call at toll free them and tell them about their issues and they will happily available for your help.
Roku Errors –
Roku Error Code 011 | Roku Error Code 009 | Roku Error Code 001 | Roku Error Code 006 | Roku Error Code 014 | Roku Error Code 016 | Roku Error Code 018 | Roku Error Code 003 | Roku Error Code 013 | Roku Error Code 014.40 | Roku Error Code 014.30 | Roku Error Code 005 | Roku Com Link | Roku Activation Issue No Code | Roku Account Suspended Error | Roku Activation Issue | Roku Customer Service Phone Number | Roku Phone Number for Support | Set up Roku Streaming Stick | Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button | Roku Stick Not Working on TV | Pair Roku Remote | How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku | Google WiFi Setup | Setting Up Google WiFi | Roku Remote is Not Working