Is your Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button is effective? Just read this guide and you will know the solution for Roku remote not working and not pairing.
Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button There are many remote issues which happen on different type or remote. Before doing the troubleshooting, you should first know the type of remote you are using with the Roku streaming player
Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button | Roku Remote
It could be either standard IR remote or Enhanced point anywhere remote.
If not sure, a simple method to know the type of remote you are using is to remove the cover from the battery compartment and look for a pairing button.
Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button Pairing button oriented remote is known as the Roku enhanced remote. If you use this type of remote, you can simply troubleshoot the problem of Roku remote not working and no pairing button is useful. If any remote which has no pairing button then it is known to be the standard IR remote.
How Does your Roku Remote Work? – Point Anywhere Remote
This remote connection with a wireless network and you can then point it anywhere, it does not need a particular direction like a standard IR remote. You can install the cabinet in your Roku device or behind the tv.
Why is Your Roku Enhanced Remote not Working?
You can use the following troubleshooting steps if your remote is not working with no pairing button.
• Restart Your Roku Device- Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from your remote. You can remove the power cable from your Roku device and just reconnect the power cable.
Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button Reinsert the battery in your remote if the Roku device displays the home screen. Wait for 30 seconds if your remote establishes a connection with your Roku device.
• Repair the Remote- First, remove the batteries, then remove the power cable form the Roku device, now wait for 5 seconds and reconnect the power device. Reinsert the batteries when your Roku device displays the home screen.
• Replace the Batteries- You should replace the old batteries with a new one.
• Install HDMI Extension Cable- You can install a new HDMI extension cable on your tv to attach the streaming stick.
• Connect Your Roku Device to 5ghz Wireless Network- You can check the user manual if it has guidelines for using the 5ghz wireless network or you can contact the router manufacturer to check if the router supports the 5ghz.
Go to settings> network>set up connection>wireless. Choose the wireless option and connect your Roku to 5 Ghz network
• Change the wireless channel on the router
• Replace the remote
Warm or hot to touch
Follow these steps if the back part of your Roku remote get warm or hot during use:
• Discontinue remote use
• Place remote on a hard non-flammable surface and let it cool. Remove batteries if they are hot!
Support for Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button is there
Visit the website of AlphaTech 24/7 if you are not able to get anything from the above paragraphs or instruction manual. You can call them and tell them about their issues and they will happily available for your help.