Is your Roku Stick Not Working on TV We will tell you about the factors which are responsible for it and how you can resolve this.
Roku Stick Not Working on TV The Roku Streaming Stick is a streaming device by Roku. It offers several streaming products but the streaming stick is the smallest. It has thousands of streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime, YouTube.
Few reasons for your Roku Stick Not Working on TV
Your Device is not Responding
Roku Stick Not Working on TV Power is also a reason why your Roku stick is not working on tv, power it on first or check if the device is receiving the power or not. Your micro USB should plug into the wall and it should be plugged in the Roku.
Loose Display Connector
1. Your streaming stick should be rightly connected to the HDMI port of the screen.
2. Make sure that the screens input is set to the appropriate HDMI port.
Roku Stick Not Working on TV | The App Leads to a Black Screen
If the system is working but some apps are not working in the Roku streaming stick then it could be the reason-
• If you see that some apps are not working then simply navigate to setting menu on the Roku. Go to the settings menu and see if the internet is working or not. Turn your Wi-Fi on if it is off.
• Some apps will show a blank screen due to the corruption of data. For this uninstall the app and reinstall it.
Remote Not Synced
Roku Stick Not Working on TV | Your remote is not synced and the reasons and solutions for it are
• Your remotes batteries are dead, check the battery by using a voltmeter. You can use it for a charge.
• Your remote has corrosion on the battery. You can remove the corrosion by using the vinegar and cotton swabs.
Then dip the cotton swabs in the vinegar and rub them on the corroded areas. Take a small brush and brush off the corroded area until it is gone.
• Your Roku streaming device’s remote button is not responding; issue is that the buttons are not connected or damaged
• Your remote is not responding. You can identify by seeing the remote as power. If it has no power than you will understand.
Faulty Network Connection
Online apps are present on the system, but when accessing apps that use online services errors are received
Low signal strength will be shown in the app does not get enough strong signal or does not have any signal.
For this navigate to the settings menu and click on the internet option. Simply turn the WI-FI on and off and it should reconnect the WI-FI. If this does not solve, you can contact your internet provider about connection issues.
What if Still, Your Roku Stick is not Working on TV?
In this case, you can contact the technical team of Roku Support. They will handle your every query related to any device issue. Be it a laptop, pcs, virtual reality, gaming devices or printer or anything. Just ask for help and they are available 24 hours and 7 days a week.