Having said that, it won’t be wrong to say that many users have to Samsung TV connection issues, at some point in time. It can be quite frustrating to deal with wi-fi connectivity errors on Samsung TV, as what is the point of having a Smart TV without a Wi-Fi connection.
But do not panic, in this blog we are going to cover the basic troubleshooting solutions that you can follow to resolve Samsung TV won’t connect to WiFi error. However, if you need an immediate response, then get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.
Samsung smart TV is designed to make streaming easier and convenient for you. However, Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi is a very common issue that most of the users have to face at some point in time. Though the high-end smart TVs are designed to offer the best features if you are experiencing issues with smart TV, do not panic. It is a common problem that can be fixed by following basic troubleshooting solutions.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail the solutions you can follow to resolve Samsung Smart TV won’t connect to the Wi-Fi problem.
First of all, you need to understand that if the Samsung smart TV is not connecting to the network then there can be several reasons behind it. From poor internet connection to outdated firmware, there are several reasons for this problem to occur. So, if your Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi then you need to follow the basic troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.
But if nothing seems to work and you need an immediate response to fix this issue then get in touch with the technical support team for help and support.
Now, let us discuss in detail the solutions that can help in fixing the issue with the Samsung smart TV. Here are the troubleshooting solutions discussed in detail.
Try Restarting the Samsung Smart TV
One of the easiest steps that can help in fixing the connectivity issue with the Samsung smart TV. Sometimes a quick reboot of the system is all you need to fix the issues with the smart TV. So, let us discuss the steps that you can follow to resolve the connectivity issue with the Samsung TV.
- Switch off the Smart TV and take out the plug from the power source. Now, wait for a few minutes.
- You can also turn off the TV by using the remote and then take out the plug of the device.
- You can wait for some time and then let the device restart.
- You may be asked to enter the Wi-Fi password.
Now, you can check if this helps in fixing Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi. However, if this does not work then you will have to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Try Restarting the WiFi Router
Another common reason for Samsung smart TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi is because of a problem in the internet connection. For the smart TV to work properly it is important to have good internet connection speed. This means that is you are facing any network issues then it is a result of poor internet connection.
- Turn off the router and then wait for at least 10 minutes.
- Now, turn on the router and check if the problem is resolved. Usually, a quick power cycle can help in fixing Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- If this does not work then you can try fixing the Wi-Fi connection by changing the wireless network to a wired one. You can use an ethernet cable connection and use it for the wired network.
If these steps are not able to resolve the Wi-Fi connectivity issue then you can get in touch with the Roku technicians for help and support.
Change the DNS Settings
If the Samsung smart TV won’t connect to the Wi-Fi then there are chances that DNS settings of the Samsung smart TV may not be configured correctly with the router. And as a result, the Smart TV is not able to connect with the router. You can follow these steps to re-configure the DNS settings.
- Choose the menu option the Roku device and then navigate to the settings option.
- In the settings option, you need to select the network option.
- Now, choose the start button and select IP settings here.
- Here you need to choose the DNS mode and also mark the green tick on the manual mode.
- Now type ‘8888’ and select the ok option here.
If DNS settings are the reason why Samsung smart TV is not connecting to the Wi-Fi then the issue will be fixed by following the steps mentioned above. But if there is another reason for the issue you will have to follow further troubleshooting solutions. But if you need an immediate and quick response then get help from the Roku experts. They will guide and assist you in resolving the issue immediately.
Update the Software of the Samsung Smart TV
It is a common rule if you want any device to work properly it is very important to update the software. Similarly, for smart TVs to function without any issue you need to update the firmware software from time to time. If you fail to do so then you will have to face connectivity issues with your Samsung smart TV. So, if you want the Samsung smart TV won’t connect to the Wi-Fi problem to resolve you must update the software, here is how you can do it.
- First of all, make sure which Samsung smart TV model you are using.
- Then open a web browser and select the correct model of your Samsung smart TV.
- Then add the downloaded file to a USB and connect it with the smart TV.
- Now, take the remote and open the menu.
- Then go to the support option and click on update the software.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and choose the options accordingly.
- Try connecting the smart TV with the Wi-Fi connection to check if the issue is resolved or not.
Samsung is a well-known multinational company which is popular in the market owing to its electronic products like smart TVs, mobile phones, and much more. Talking about smart TVs Samsung has got some of the most popular and high-quality smart TVs. The sleek high-tech Samsung smart TV is a must in our lives. They simply make television worth the watch. Samsung smart TV has some of the most amazing features, like Wi-Fi connectivity.
Samsung is a worldwide famous South Korean company known best known for its wide range of electronic products like TVs, mobile phones, home appliances and much more. Talking about Samsung smart TV, they come with one of the best features like Wi-Fi connectivity, Bluetooth option, and much more. Thanks to the technology the smart TVs are getting bigger and better with each passing year.
So, before starting with the troubleshooting solutions questions like why my Samsung TV not connecting to WiFi must be coming across your mind. So, you must understand that the issue can arise because of several reasons. Some of the most common reasons for wi-fi connection error on your Samsung smart TV are mentioned here:
- DNS Setting: Many times, if the DNS settings configuration is not done correctly it may cause connectivity issues between the router and the smart TV. You need to change the settings to avoid connectivity issues in Smart TV.
- Outdated Firmware: The Samsung smart TV firmware needs to be updated to the latest version for the TV to work properly.
- Mac Address Blocking: Any device that connects with the Wi-Fi uses a particular address. However, if that address is blocked the smart TV won’t be connected to the internet and as a result, Samsung TV internet connection problems may arise.
- Common Errors and Bugs: Many users go through common Samsung TV errors and bugs in which network connection errors may occur.
These are the most common reasons that may result in Samsung smart TV won’t connect to the WiFi issue may occur. You can always get in touch with Samsung smart TV technical experts to resolve the wi-fi connection related issues.
Samsung TV Won’t connect to WiFi-Smart TV is an amazing device that lets you watch all kinds of content using the wireless network. You can enjoy watching TV shows on Netflix, stream videos on YouTube and do so much more using your Smart Tv. And the best part is that the Smart TV can connect with the internet which allows you to use it to watch all kinds of content on the internet and fix if Samsung Smart TV Won’t connect to WiFi .
However, just like any other device that primarily works on the internet even Smart TV face issue. In fact, Samsung TV won’t connect to WiFi is one of the most common problems that many users face on a daily basis. If you are one of them do not worry as we help you fix this issue.
In this blog, we will help you find a solution when your smart TV just won’t connect to the wireless network.
Is there an issue with your samsung smart TV won’t connect to wifi? Are your smart TV unable to connect to the Wi-Fi? Then do not panic and read the steps mentioned below for help if Samsung TV won’t connect to wifi.
Now, that you know about the reasons which are causing the Samsung TV to not connect with the Wi-Fi. Let us discuss some of the basic troubleshooting solutions that can help in resolving Wi-Fi connectivity issues in Samsung TV.
Restart the Samsung TV
Samsung smart TV won’t Connect to WiFi, do not worry as this problem can be easily resolved. The first thing that you need to do to fix this problem is to restart or reboot the smart TV. Many times, if the smart TVs can come across a few bugs and errors. To, fix the problem you can try restarting the TV.
- Switch on the Samsung smart TV and wait for at least five minutes for it to run.
- Now, take out the plugs of the smart TV and turn it off. Note that you do not have to turn off the smart TV with the remote.
- Wait for at least half an hour and then plugin to restart the smart TV.
- If you asked to enter the wi-fi password then add it and check if the problem is fixed or not.
Restart the Wi-Fi Router
Another reason why Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi is if the DNS setting is not configured correctly. And as a result, the router may be blocking the wi-fi connection for the Samsung smart TV.
- Turn off the router.
- Wait for at least 15 minutes and then turn on the router.
- Then wait for the internet settings to be configured with the router. Now, connect the smart TV with the router and see if the connection is established.
This process will help to solve if Samsung TV Won’t Connect to WiFi
Switch the Internet Connection
If you are facing Samsung smart TV won’t connect to WiFi because the Mac address is blocked. Then the router will not connect with the Samsung smart TV. So, this problem can be fixed very easily.
- Switch on the TV and go to the settings menu.
- Then turn on the hotspot on your mobile phone.
- Now, you will see the list of connections, connect to the network and see if the issue is fixed.
- If the problem persists you can get in touch with the Samsung TV technical experts for a quick solution.
Update the Firmware for Samsung Smart TV
The Samsung smart TV must be updated to the latest firmware updated otherwise Samsung tv won’t connect to WiFi anymore. If you are having a problem with the internet connection then check the firmware of the smart Tv and update it immediately.
- Go to the Samsung TV website and then select the smart TV model.
- Then select the download option and wait.
- Then use and USB to connect with the TV and navigate to the menu.
- Then select the option for a software upgrade.
- Then select the USB option.
- Select ok option when the new update installed option appears on the screen.
- Now connect to the Wi-Fi to see Samsung smart TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue is fixed.
These are some of the troubleshooting solutions that you can follow if Samsung smart tv keeps losing internet connection. It is quite common to experience issues with the smart TV but if you are facing these problems everyday then get in touch with the technical experts. They guide you and provide you a technical solution and expertise to fix Samsung TV won’t connect to Wi-Fi error so that you can enjoy watching your favorite shows.
So, the first thing that you should be doing when Samsung TV won’t connect to wifi problem arise is to check the internet. Usually, a problem in the internet connection or weak wi-fi signals is the main reason behind this issue.
You must try to troubleshoot the problem of Samsung smart TV won’t connect to wifi by restarting the smart TV. You need to check the menu of the smart TV it has restart option. In other cases, you will have to manually restart the smart TV.
If this does not, resolve the issue of Samsung TV won’t connect to wifi, then there are chances of having a problem in the router. In this case, you need to restart the router. If you need more help with the router issue, get in touch with the technical support team for help.
Check the Bandwidth of the Wi-Fi Network
Some content that you would want to stream on the smart TV requires high bandwidth. Also, if there many devices using the same network then it can lower down the bandwidth and cause buffering issues. So, depending upon what internet connection you are using you may experience a problem with the internet. You can try upgrading your internet plan so that it can resolve Samsung smart TV won’t connect to WiFi issue.
Update the Firmware
Many times, outdated firmware can result in issues with the wireless network and as a result, your smart TV may not be able to connect with the network. So, that is why you need to update the firmware. Get in touch with the technical support team to know whether you need a firmware update and how you install the latest version of the firmware to fix the problem of Samsung TV won’t connect to wifi.
If the solutions mentioned above are not able to fix the issue of Samsung TV Won’t connect to WiFi then the factory reset of the smart Tv is the only option left. Remember that the factory reset will change the settings and also clear any data stored in the Smart TV memory. Depending on the smart TV the factory reset steps are different. So, get in touch with the technical support team so that they can guide you with the factory reset steps for your Smart TV.
If Samsung Smart TV Won’t connect to WiFi is the problem that you are facing then the steps mentioned above can help you in fixing this issue Samsung TV won’t connect to wifi. However, if these steps are not helpful or simply you are confused then get help from the experts. Feel free to give a call for technical assistance when smart tv is unable to connect to the Wi-Fi.
Need Expert Solution?
These are the solutions that you need to follow resolve Samsung TV won’t connect to the Wi-Fi issue. However, some times when the problem is major you need a technical solution to resolve the problem. That is when you need help from the experts. You can get in touch with the Roku technical experts for help and guidance. They provide you a technical solution so that you can enjoy streaming on Samsung TV again.