How to Completely Resolve Smart light Not Connecting to iPhone Issue?
Smart lighting solutions offer users an amazing way to add innovation and elegance to your home. Whether you are looking for smart lights, bulbs, or panels, there are numerous options out there that not online helps you improve the lighting system but also incorporate great designs to your home.
The device allows you to connect with the Google Home and the Alexa so that you can control the smart lighting system using your mobile phone.
You can include the smart lighting system at your home and also set up with the Google Home and Alexa voice control to make everything easier and convenient for the user.
Voice control assistance like Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri offers a convenient solution for all to control the smart lighting system with the voice.
You can also set up the smart switch with the iPhone and enjoy using the lighting system on your fingertips. However, many times the users may come across a smart switch not connecting to the iPhone problem.
If you are facing a similar issue then do not worry and follow the basic troubleshooting solutions mentioned here to resolve the issue.
Fixing Smart Switch Not Connecting to iPhone Problem
Smart switch and lighting systems can be easily controlled using the smartphone or any other device. This makes managing the smart lighting system very easy and convenient.
The smart lighting system allows you to control the mood, brightness, color using the iPhone. However, if you are facing any problem while using the smart switch with iPhone then you may come across problems like the smart switch not connecting the iPhone problem.
Most of the smart lights come with apps that can be easily downloaded and installed on your iOS device. Siri’s voice control can easily control the lighting system.
But if you do not complete the setup properly then you may come across a smart switch not connecting to the iPhone problem.
The first thing that you need to make sure is to connect the smart lights with the Google Home app.
- First, open the home menu app.
- Go to the Home tab and then in the right corner tap to complete the sign in.
- Then choose the additional accessory.
- Then scan the iOS device and scan the QR code on the smart switch light. Then you can follow the on-screen instructions to add the network.
Check if Siri is Enabled
If Siri is not enabled then you may come across a smart switch not connecting to the iPhone. Here are the steps that you can follow to troubleshoot the issue.
- On your, iPhone opens the settings.
- Then navigate down and then tap Siri and Search option.
- Then listen to ‘Hey Siri’. Then you can use the voice control feature to control the smart switch and the lighting system.
Once Siri is activated you can use Siri to control the lighting system. However, if you are experiencing a problem then you must check the wi-fi connection as it must be working properly.
Smart Switch not Connecting to iPhone: Wi-Fi Related Issues
In most cases, the smart switch connects wirelessly with the wireless network during the initial configuration. If this is the problem then you must follow the solutions mentioned below to fix the problem.
- If the LED does not start blinking with the smart switch then you need to configure the smart switch again. The password that you have entered may be incorrect.
- Make sure to check the wi-fi range of the smart switch as it must be in the range. If something is blocking the wi-fi range signals then make sure there are no obstacles.
- Make sure the smart switch and the router are placed in the same room but a little farther.
- Also, check the wi-fi network and the smart switch must be connected to the same wi-fi network.
- If the router is showing red color then check the wi-fi band is enabled at 2.4 GHz.
These are some of the solutions that you can follow to resolve the wi-fi related issues and other problems. If the smart switch not connecting to the iPhone is the problem then you need to check the wi-fi network.
If it is still showing a problem then you must get in touch with the technical support team for help and assistance.