Terms Of Service
This Agreement may be updated periodically to account for changes to existing products, the introduction of new products, improvements, or features, or a change in the legal or regulatory framework regarding the Sites, Services, or Software. If there is a change to the Agreement. The agrees to provide notice of the revised Agreement, which may consist of a public notice on the Sites, no less than thirty (30) days before it will become effective.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY REVISED AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SHOULD STOP ALL USE IMMEDIATELY AND TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE.
What you Promise to Us
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the authority to enter into legally binding agreements, or are over the age of thirteen (13) and have a legal parent or guardian actively monitoring and involved with your use of the Products.
- You will not misuse the Products in any manner nor assist, support, or suggest anyone else do so, including in order to:
probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network,
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures,
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Products, or shared areas of the Products that you do not have permission to access,
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services,
- access, search, or create accounts for the Products by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping” or creating accounts in bulk),
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam,
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”,
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization,
resell, repackage, rebrand, or otherwise distribute the Products unless specifically authorized in writing to do so,
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence,
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment,
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading, or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
- You will not misuse the Products in any manner nor assist, support, or suggest anyone else do so, including in order to:
- You will use the Products only for a valid legal purpose and only as permitted by applicable law, including federal and state data privacy regulations and export control laws.
- With respect to export control laws, you agree that you will not provide or export the Products to (i) nationals or residents of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country as to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) any person included in the U.S. Treasury department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
- You will not try to undermine our security safeguards, source code protections, or digital signing mechanisms, or unlawfully copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, or publicly display any. intellectual property, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, patents, software, domain names, trade secrets, or information that any person would reasonably believe is confidential.
- You will cooperate with all employees, technicians, and contractors. In certain cases, technicians may request additional information, shots, or files from your device. Please be advised that without your cooperation, the services we provide may not be as reliable or effective
The Products may include Software to assist in the protection of your data and identity. This Software can be downloaded from the corresponding product Site and is periodically updated. Your right to use the Software depends on your compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
Hereby grants you a limited, personal, internal use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely in connection with this Agreement and the Products.
This Agreement does not convey to you any rights of ownership in the software. By accepting this Agreement you agree that the Software is licensed to you and is not being sold or otherwise transferred to you.
expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.. does not warrant that the software will (a) achieve specific results, (b) operate without interruption, or (c) be error free.
expressly disclaims all liability for the Software, including any loss or liability resulting from lost or compromised data caused by the Software. does not make any warranty that your data will be stored safely or securely. The Software may make changes to your computer or mobile device that may adversely affect its functionality, such as deleting system or application files identified (correctly or incorrectly) by the Software as infected or a potential concern. You acknowledge and agree to such changes to your computer or mobile device that may occur as a result of your use of the Software. In no event will be liable for any damages, including lost profits or data, or other incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data supplied therewith, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
The Software and/or Services are not fault-tolerant and are not designed or intended for high-risk activities such as use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, including but not limited to nuclear-facilities operations, air traffic communication systems, weapons systems, direct life-support machines, or any other application in which the failure of the Software or Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, loss of data of national security and/or federal attributes or severe physical or property damage. We expressly disclaim any expressed or implied warranty of fitness for high-risk activities.
Remote Technician Services
may offer remote technician services, including live technical support and troubleshooting over the phone or through your computer or device (collectively, the “Remote Services”). Use of the Remote Services is such to this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that:
By using the Remote Services, you authorize , its employees and contractors, to access and control your computer, including the installation of and use of software, the collection of system data, and modifying your device settings for the purposes of diagnosis, service, and repair.
Other than as set forth in the warranty section,, its employees and contractors, shall have no responsibility or liability under any circumstance at any time for any loss or harm that may arise from or may be related to the Remote Services.
. does not provide separate backup copies or support installation of unlicensed software to customers. Please ensure that you have a licensed copy of all necessary software.
will use its commercially available resources to resolve your problem. However, we cannot guarantee that we can solve 100% of problems, and that the provision of services may not be successful because the problem is beyond our ability to resolve remotely.
may, but has no obligation to, monitor and record the Remote Services, including telephone calls and online sessions for purposes of improving customer service, internal training and internal market research. You hereby grant permission to . to monitor and record the Remote Services including phone calls and to use or disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request; to provide the Remote Services to you and to protect ourselves and/or our customers; and to enhance the types of Remote Services we may provide to you in the future.
Agents providing Remote Services do not backup or restore data as part of the Remote Services, and . shall have no liability for any loss or damage to information on your computer or device in connection with the Remote Services. You are solely responsible for maintaining and backing up all your information, data, text, software, or other stored materials (“Data”) before use of the Remote Services.
Payment and Billing
You must provide up-to-date billing information in your account.
You are responsible for all payments related to the Services and Software under this Agreement. Unless we explicitly invoice and itemize tax charges, your payments shall be exclusive of taxes, and it is your responsibility to ensure that all applicable taxes have been paid.
If you are on a monthly subscription plan, we will automatically bill you on or about the last day of the expiring subscription. If you are on an annual subscription plan, we will send you a notice email within a reasonable time prior to the renewal date reminding you that your plan will renew and payment will be processed on the renewal date.
We will continue to bill your account until it is canceled or terminated. You may cancel your account by calling us at or via online chat.
Refunds for purchases of standalone Software (not provided as part of a Service) will be granted only to users who contact within thirty (30) days of purchase by phone at. While we will process your refund within ten (10) business days, it may take your financial institution longer to post the credit to your account.
Monthly and Annual subscription fees are not refundable.
All other charges, fees, and taxes are non-refundable unless explicitly stated.
Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW,, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, CONTRACTORS, OR DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY.
- THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IF YOU USE THE SERVICES FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, BUSINESS, OR RE-SALE PURPOSE., ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.. AND ITS AFFILIATES AREN’T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICES.
- WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU TO THE GREATER OF $50 USD OR THE ACTUAL AMOUNT YOU’VE PAID UNDER YOUR CURRENT SERVICE PLAN WITH
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
- Fire Stick Black Screen | Blank Screen | 1-844-626-0616
- Netflix Not Working on Amazon Fire TV Stick | 1-844-626-0616
- Amazon Fire Stick Network Error 5505 & 1055 | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Error 12-1-107-22-1 | 1-844-626-0616
- Lenovo Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- iPhone Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Lexmark Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Linksys Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Kaspersky Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Hotmail Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Google Chrome Support Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick Unable to Connect to Amazon Services | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick Wi-Fi Password Invalid | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick Won’t Stay Connected to Wi-Fi | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick no Signal | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire TV Not Connecting to Wi Fi | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire TV no Signal HDMI | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick Connected with Problems | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire Stick Buffering Issues | 1-844-626-0616
- My Fire Stick Stopped Working | 1-844-626-0616
- Firestick kodi not Working | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 005 | 1-844-626-0616
- kindle Fire Customer Service Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Kindle Customer Service Phone Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Activation Issue No Code | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Account Suspended Error | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Activation Issue | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Customer Service Phone Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Phone Number for Support | 1-844-626-0616
- Best Fire TV Apps | 1-844-626-0616
- How to Set up Roku Streaming Stick | 1-844-626-0616
- Reset Echo Dot Plus | 1-844-626-0616
- Acorns Contact Phone Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Remote not Working no Pairing Button | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Stick Not Working on TV | 1-844-626-0616
- How to Pair Roku Remote | 1-844-626-0616
- Xfinity Stream Beta Not Working | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku is Not Working | 1-844-626-0616
- Hulu is Not Working on Firestick | 1-844-626-0616
- HP Wireless Printer Troubleshooting | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Remote is Not Working | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Registration Error 10-1-113-40-1 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 003 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 018 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 013 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 009 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Com Link | Activate Your Roku | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Customer Care Number 24×7 | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Customer Service Telephone Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Dot Error Code 7-3-4-0-1 | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Error 6-1-103-10-3 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 001 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 016 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 006 | 1-844-626-0616
- Fire TV Remote Not Working | 1-844-626-0616
- kindle Support Phone Number | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Error 10-2-12-3-1 | 1-844-626-0616
- Echo Error 7-3-0-0-1 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 011 | 1-844-626-0616
- Roku Error Code 014 | 1-844-626-0616
- Alexa Customer Service Phone Number | 1-844-626-0616